(9) Love Hate

I do not own the sexy Law pic, I do not own OPC but I do own my story and my OC. Please enjoy! 😍❤

-

"AH!"

I wake up in surprise causing my head ache so much in the morning. Then my eyes widen and gasped as I can vividly remembered the scenes of last night. I touch my body, gladly still have my shirt on and insert my hand inside my pants, felt a slight relief because it's not wet.

"wooh, it's just a dream then" wiping the little sweats on my forehead, then I stood up out of my bed, looking at the tall body length mirror. I gawked...

'THERE ARE LOTS OF HICKEYS ON ME!'

Rubbing my neck hoping it was some stupid paint pranks by Nami and the guys but unfortunately, it.is.real!

"damn it!" I slammed both my hands on my desk beside the mirror. I didn't realized it is loud enough to let Nojiko and Nami heard it.

"Kyle-kun! (knocking) Kyle-kun, are you alright in there?" it's Nojiko, then another footsteps also join, I guess it's Nami. They keep knocking and Im still in panic mode, searching for my high neck jacket for sports or jog in the morning, while I keep telling them to hold. After I finally found it, I opened the door,

"hey. (pant) morning you two." i give them both a smile.

Nami, "morning, Kyle-kun. We heard a noise from your room."

Nojiko, "yea, it was loud, are you okay?"

"oh me, pfft, I'm fine. No worries." I pat them both on their heads.

Nami, "and you're sweating too."

"oh, I was uh... Just came back from early morning jog haha. Wooh, I smell so bad, am I?" nervously laughing. Dude, I'm trying to convince them to believe me of all of my stupid lies just to cover the shame, over the fact that last night..

-

After I gave myself a shower, I search the closet for any of my clothes that will cover all the hickeys especially my bare neck. I tch, cursing that stupid Doctor.. Wait.. Am I really thinking that he was the one who did these to me? I couldn't saw his face, it was dark.. But his voice.. Only he's the one who called my name with -ya at the end.

Shaking my head, telling myself it's impossible that's him. I saw it with my own eyes yesterday, after school, he was laughing and smiling with a girl, he even let the girl grabbed his arm. After searching for few minutes, I finally found my turtleneck long sleeve t shirt, ugh, it's been awhile since I've last use this so it's fit exactly on my body, not too lose not too fit either, luckily i have my sleeveless cardigan that's a bit big for my body, a grey colored jogger jeans to go with it. I need to hide my eyebags too, so I use my no degree circle spectacles. Grabbing my bag, one last look in the mirror before heading out, I could hear Nami keep calling me to hurry up, deja vu much (2nd chapter).

As I head downstairs, Nami slightly surprise with my appearance, "whoa, what's with the hipster bookworm getup?"

"hipster bookworm getup?" i sweatdropped.

"nevermind that, here Nami, Kyle-kun." she give us drinks before we head out, really? Tangerine (thank you for one of the comments i haven't yet replied to her or him, it was long ago i just wanted to say thank you for correcting my mistakes ❤) juice in the morning?