(11) Save him

I do not own the pic and OPC. I own my story and my OC, enjoy! 😍❤

-

Kyle POV

As I am staring at his grey eyes, I feel myself are intoxicating. Shuddering with every touch. I couldn't see very well with the tears in my eyes.

His face concerned, "Kyle-ya..." I touch his face, caressing his closed eyes, to his nose, his lips.. till my finger accidentally pricked at his fang. His eyes widened, pulling himself away in shocked. He fell on his knees to the floor in shivering. When he did that, I shook my head in realization.

"Law?" our breathing are heavy in unison. But he himself in cold sweat. My expressions turned to worried one as I step closer to him, "Law..?"

He wouldnt budge. He stay on the floor still shivering like he's... Scared..
"Kyle-ya..." he called my name, still not looking at me, "for the moment... Please.. Don't get close to me.."

"Law.. What's with-"

"I SAID DON'T!"

I was shocked and hurt as he yelled at me. "l-look, if it's about this morning, i-i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to ignore you.. I-i- thou-" I cursed myself for crying while explaining. I stopped my words midway as he looked up to me with his now dark red eyes and fangs bared to me as it looks like he's thirsting for blood.. Wait... He's.. He's not a werewolf..

"G..go... GO!" Law said before he's screaming on top of his lungs, grabbing his own hair like he's in excruciating pain. The whole school buildinh vibrates from it. I couldnt help but cry at the sight of his like this, it also pains me but what can I do to help when he asked me to go away. Not long after that he stopped. His both hands drooped, standing up slowly and his gaze is still to the floor.

"L-Law.." I whispered loudly at his name. I approached him slowly while my hand is ready to pat him on the shoulder-

"KYLE! STOP! GET AWAY FROM HIM!"
I heard voices yelling at me. As I turn around slightly, I could feel the cold air surround me, making my legs numb not wanting to take a step. Another voice near me the growling keep getting close to my ear.. It's from Law.. Now I get a clear sight of his face.. The eyes. Are no longer him.. His eyes are very dark.. As I gaze longer into his, I feel like I am drawn to him.. Law.. Please.. Wake up..

-
Ace, "man, what's the deal with that guy anyway?"

Sabo, "good morning, sorry I'm late."

Ace, "it's alright.(sigh)"

Sabo, "what's wrong? Anything happened while I wasnt here?"

Ace, "well...Law-kun was here" rubbing the back of his head.

Sabo, "hm? What gives?"

Ace, "I don't know, he stormed off as I told him about my reports."

Sabo, "oh yea, the reports on the werewolves and a human."

Ace, "yea. He was so pissed till he glares at me, I was scared (-_-)."

Sabo, "well, couldn't help it, he is Cora-san's son, but still under Doflamingo's."

Ace, (pinching the bridge of his nose)"I ended told him every detail. Hope he's not thinking of running amok."

Sabo, "moreover, what he so pissed about anyway?"

Ace, "that is what I've been thinking."

Both of them just "hmmmmm" in together.

Sabo, "well, doesn't matter. We got a job to do. We gotta pass these papers to the teachers office."

Ace, "ah right. Hey, Sabo."

Sabo, "what?"

Ace, "you haven't give me your morning kiss yet."

Sabo, "(blushed) b-baka! You can't just blurt that out of nowhere."

Ace, "aw, come on, give me~ please~"

Sabo, "no!"

~time skip to Ace give passionate kiss to Sabo~

Sabo, "you over did it (-.-)."

Ace, "but you like it tho."

As the both of them arrived to the teacher's office

Sabo, "here are the papers, Shanks-sensei."

Shank, "ah, great! Thank you to both of you. (sniff) oh, why do I smell a certain vampire anger here?"

Ace, "that's probably me, sensei, Law-kun was in our student council room just this morning haha."

Shank, "Law-kun? Eh? What brings him? Did he do something?"

Ace, "not really, it was just that he was pretty angry at some point."

Mihawk, "Shank, enough chit chatting and finish your marking."

Shank, (laughing) "alright alright."

Sabo, "we take our leave then, Sensei."

Shank, "hold it. I heard a new student, a human, his name is Kyle, right?"

Ace, "yes, sensei."

Sabo, "what's the matter?"

Shank, "nothing matters really but you guys ought to keep an eye on him. Since he is a human after all. Our school are bunch of supernaturals but I guess Dragon-san keep him safe hands."

Mihawk, "nonsense. Nothing is safe here in this academy. Moreover the human have a soulmate and it's not even a werewolf nor witch or ghoul."

Shank, "my, I thought you don't like chit chat."

Mihawk, (hit Shank on his head) "you wouldn't stop asking about that mere human."

Sabo, "Mihawk-sensei, what do you mean not even the groups that you've mentioned?"

Mihawk, "his soulmate is a pureblood vampire."

Ace, "ah~ okay. That's good to know, right?"

Long pause moment of silence fills the room

Ace and Sabo, "wait what?!"

The two of them make a run from the teacher's office.

Sabo, "what class is he at?!"

Ace, "same class as Luffy!"

All of a sudden, they stopped running as they heard a scream in the hallway not far from the class they wanted to headed to.

Ace, "that's Law-kun voice, come on!"

They continue to make a run for it until they saw the nightmare mode of Law ready to pounce on the human Kyle.

Ace, "KYLE! STOP! GET AWAY FROM HIM!" he yelled at him but couldnt make a move.

Sabo, "this is bad, we have to save him! Ace!"

Ace, "I'm on it!" he use his superstrenght of half of his being (wolf) to sprint towards Law and Kyle. His fist are on fire as he is ready to give Law a punch but then..

"please.. Save him.." Ace eyes widened as he heard a telepathic gentle voice of Law in his head. His fist turn to grab Law by the shoulders to refrain him instead of wanting to hit him. Looking over at Kyle, the human is unconcious in Sabo's arms, probably due to the shock.

Sabo, "he's alright if you're wondering. I'm afraid we have to take him to the clinic room ask for a check up. What about Law?"

"I saw the whole thing, you brats."

Erk!
Sabo and Ace turn around and see, "Doflamingo?!"