(12) Losing Memories

I do not own the pic, the OPC. I own my story and OC. Enjoy 😍❤
Beware! This chapter contains a bit of suicide attempt! So I apologize

-

I could hear voices yelling over some stuff. The air seems so cold, I slowly open my eyelids to see whose voices belong to but my vision blurred so I couldnt make it out.

"Kyle-ya..." I heard his voice, it's distant but like it's near. Like, he speaks in my head. "Law.."

"I'm sorry..I'll be gone for the moment..please, don't look for me.. Take care, Kyle-ya..."

-
"NO!"

I jolted up, realizing I'm on the hospital bed.

"hospital..." i stared at both of my hands, needles and finger scanner on my index finger right side.

Nami, "Kyle?"

"Nami.."

She sobbed, "Kyle.. Thank God you're awake... Let me call the nurse."

I don't understand, what is going on? Not long after that, Nami came in with a doctor and two nurses. The doctor check both my eyes with his small torchlight and check my heartbeat.

"you'll be alright, mr.Kyle." with that the doctor leave along with the two nurses.

"Nami, what happen. Why am I here-"

Nami, "the others will be here soon. The guys would probably freak out and excited." she interrupted me as she turns around and walk towards the small desk cabinet not far from beside me.

"Nami.."

I could hear her sobbing, "you idiot, what were you thinking?! You almost die.."

"die..? I don't get it..."

I heard footsteps running in the hallway outside of my ward room, the door swung open revealing Luffy and the others. Chopper come running to me and hug me, "KYLE! I'M GLAD THAT YOU ALRIGHT!" (crying)

"YOU GOT US ALL WORRIED, BAKAYARO!!!" Usopp then joined Chopper in tears.

"minna..."

"LONG TIME NO SEE!!" Luffy wraps his strechy arms around my body.

Long time no see? "g-guys.." I turn my head direction at Nami, she just look away, biting her lower lip, then she excuse herself out of the room. "Exactly how long was I out?"

Robin, "she didn't tell you?

I shook my head to Robin. The others just see each other for few minutes then Sanji sound, "you've been unconcious for 2 weeks."

"what?" 2 weeks.. What is exactly happened, "but... How..? I was at school.." I couldn't exactly remember what happened. I remembered I was on my way to the toilet. But, what reason..?

Zoro, "you shouldn't think much about it-"

Luffy, "TORA-O MUST BE WORRIED ABOUT YOU TOO!!!!"

Tora-O? A moment of silence fills the room. I tilted my head in confusion, "Tora-O?"

Brook, "HONE HONE CHOP!"(Bone-Bone Chop)

Usopp, Chopper and Brook beating up Luffy.

"ne.. What is Luffy talking about? Who is Tora-O?"

Sanji, "ah? You must have heard him wrong, Kyle, right?" facing Zoro with awkward smiling face.

Zoro, "y-yea.." then they laughed in a weird way.

Franky, "anyways, you must be exhausted."

Robin, "(nodded) you should get some more rest, Kyle-kun."