This is Ashton Carter

Name: Ashton Carter

Likes: Cooking, martial arts, fencing, singing, looking after children at the orphanage she works at, protecting her friends, and being with the Pearson family.

Hobbies: Gymnastics, babysitting, cooking, singing, martial arts, fencing, working at the orphanage, and is a huge nerd when is comes to comics, any superhero you can name and star wars in general.

Family: Rosetta Carter (Mother),

John Carter (Father),

Mickey Carter (Brother),

Age: 17 (I'm gonna put that age because in the movie at the time Austin butler's real age was eighteen but this will be his age too

Age: 17 (I'm gonna put that age because in the movie at the time Austin butler's real age was eighteen but this will be his age too.)

Friends: Tom Pearson(like a brother), Hannah Pearson(like a little sister), and Bethany Pearson(like her best friend).

Bio: Ashton has been best friends with Tom since kindergarten and this is going to be the first time ever going on a vacation with the Pearson family, she would go with her family but her 25 years old brother is going with his friends too and she wants her parents to have a kid free holiday together alone. She also just wants to make sure to keep Bethany ok from her boyfriend since Ashton already knows that he is a bad person. She is very great friends with Hannah and they usually play with dolls together and bond over them even though Ashton doesn't like them very well. She is great friends with Bethany because Ashton listens to her problems and tries to help her the best way she can. Ashton is a tomboy and doesn't mind getting dirty, since she was mostly a daddy's girl and hangs out with her brother very much. She secretly ships her brother and best friend together and thinks they look good together better than Ricky, Bethany's now boyfriend. She volunteers at the orphanage and loves hanging out with the children there and is known as the big sister there. She is very great at gymnastics since she has been doing them since she was 8 years old. She loves comics about superheroes and gaming. She is a very big gamer, mostly because of her brother since he also loves video games and hooked her to it. She is also popular at school and is a straight 'A' student, she is the president of the star wars club secretly and is also secretly in the gaming club.