Thoughts!

Jake's POV

I was still in slight shock as the beautiful Angel left me standing there to talk to my little twin brothers instead.
Her hair was raven black, her bright blue eyes filled with a bit of anger as she yanked her hand from mine, that felt cold at the loss of warmth given. I felt sparks at the short skin contact I had with her, that felt so unreal.
Tom smirked at me as I snapped out of my small daydream and I glared a bit at him for making me lose it in the first place.
"That my friend, is my best friend Ashton, she is a huge gamer and could kick your butt easily." He said, still smirking at me, then turned back to his bags that were once being moved.

Back to Ashton's POV

I sighed, listening to Bethany rant about how perfect her boyfriend is and how he is coming to visit her with his fancy car that he rides in listening to horrible music.
Wait, that was me saying the last part in my head trying to block out her ranting of how perfect he is when he really isn't at all.
"He is so loving and caring, we should get you a boyfriend now!" She exclaimed looking like she solved the most hardest problem known to man kind. My eyes widened and if I was drinking water, I would have spat it out while drinking it.
"Wait! One! Second! I really don't need one. It's ok being single!" I said waving my hands fearfully , fearing because she might set me up with a wacko again........ don't ask!
She rolled her eyes and sighed on the pool chair she was sitting on. "Can you please change into a bathing suit? I want to swim with my best friend ever!" She said smiling at me.
I sighed defeated. And nodded my head, taking my small bag I had next to me before going to a bathroom inside to change.
I looked in the bag seeing my wonder woman bathing suit that looked smaller than I remembered the other one I packed, then remembered Bethany helped pack one of my bags, I guess this was the one.

I sighed walking out of the house with it on and sat in a chair on the other side of the pool when I had seen Bethany and her horrible boy toy walking to the other side, now ignoring me.

Jake's POV

"Come on! Shoot him!" I said looking at Tom in annoyance .
I looked shocked about something. I looked at him and shoved his arm. "What are you looking-" I paused looking where he was looking to see Ashton, in a wonder woman bikini.
Her black hair flowed down her head, past her shoulders, making it hide the beautiful skin of her neck. Her eyes closed, hiding her bright blue eyes I now wished to see. The swim suit actually made her seem like a goddess. I wished to be near her as soon as possible.
"I really wished I didn't see that, from my best friend who I think of as a sister." Tom muttered beside me in disgust . I almost yelled at him for ruining it, but decided against it, seeing as he wasn't competition.
"That was the most hottest thing I've ever seen." I whispered to him, making him glare at me, and realise that I said it out loud.
I shook my head and looked where Bethany and Ricky where and saw the perfect shot. I shook Tom's arm quickly. "Shoot him! Shoot him before he hits second base!" I whisper yelled at him. And grabbed the trigger for myself and shoot at Ricky hitting him in a place no man would want to be hit, quickly camouflaged myself, ignoring Tom's whining at me, not wanting to get caught by Bethany.