Still Alive!

(I just want to say, I'm sorry for the slow updates, I'm just gonna take awhile and try finishing the whole book, as in, I'm going to try my best. Thanks for reading! Also, picture has nothing to do with the paragraph, just love the show!)

Ashton's POV

You know when you see someone, and you just want to punch them in the face? Well, I like to visualize Ricky being punched, or just anything that involves him in pain. He lied to just about all of the Pearson family, now that is crossing the line to me.

I'm still having very weird thoughts about the aliens, punching or beating up Ricky thought will have to be in my mind vault for now. My main priority is that these three kids, Tom, and Jake are to be kept safe from alien harm. I'm still mentally freaking out, it could probably be seen on my face, but I'm pretty sure everyone else is in the safe state of mind, just a bit different.
Tom, Jake, Hannah, Art, Lee and myself were still in the very room where we had all very much witnessed the zombie Rick.
"Ok, if our parents go near those  things, they'll get zapped and turn into zombies, and attack us." Tom stated the obvious while sending a pointed look to the twin, Art, who was very obviously going to be the one to take off.
" we need the police and the hard core fire power. " Jake scaredy says, trying to go by Tom, but was stopped by me. I held the hand on his chest, brushing my fingertips over his chest. I could feel him slightly shiver for a reason very unknown to me, it was very well the summer, fourth of July to be specific.
"Armed zombies, even better." I sarcastically said while looking up into Jake's warm blue eyes, who looked down at me.
I loved the way how his eyes would have some kind of spark that never seemed to go out when I see into his very soul, his blonde locks were right above his eyebrows, making the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen, stand out like a firework.
I looked and stepped away quickly as Lee spoke out, ignoring the small moment I felt with Jake just seconds ago, now focusing on the task at hand, probably saving the world like a superhero.
"Were done, game over." Lee spoke with a defeated voice while shaking his head, his twin looking just the same in emotion. I was honestly feeling the same, but I also know that I wouldn't give up that easily like him, I'm willing to try even a little.
"No, it's game over for the grown ups, but we can still fight back." Jake said with a look of authority in his eyes.

"You expect us, to stop and alien invasion on our own?" Art asked, disbelief in his tone, while looking over to the three of us.
"He's right, we're the only option." Tom said with a smirk, that instantly died down while he thinks seemingly like five seconds.
"And we can't tell anyone, no police, no parents, no exceptions, got it?" A pause was heard in the tension filled room "Hannah?" I looked over, hearing Hannah's name, not seeing her in the spot she once was, now that I noticed it, not latched to my arm like before. I looked up to Tom and Jake panicked, seeing them too, in the same state as me.
Hannah was never even good with how me and Tom used to play zombie or alien games in the same room as her, the we must have freaked her out very bad, for as long as I've known her.

As we all ran down stairs, I heard her voice, along with the thumps of our feet making contact with the old wooden stairs. "Their up in the attic, right now, little aliens, their loud, and scary, and really mean...." Hannah said in a scared high pitched voice.
"There's no such thing a aliens." Mr. P said in amusement, from what I could tell, he sounded almost as if he was about to laugh.
"Yes, there is, I saw them, they smashed the satilight and tried to break the attic stairs." Hannah sassed back to her dad. We then, finally made it to the kitchen, it was taking so long because the boys had almost started a full out war, all at once coming through the door at the same time.
"I hope not for you sake, we put a huge deposit on this place, so you better keep it in one piece." Mrs P exclaimed looking pointedly to the boys in front of me, who stopped right behind Hannah.
"You heard her Tom, no more trouble." Mr P stated, leaning on the table behind Mrs P. Tom nodded, "It's just a video game, we shouldn't have let her watch it, it's rated T, for teen." Tom nervously said and pulled Hannah by her shoulders. I stated behind and smiled reassuringly at the parents and left with the group of teens, and one little girl who was probably annoyed and scared.
"Tommy, I'm scared, I don't like the mean aliens." Hannah's voice trembled with terror.
I came from behind her and put my hand on her shoulder as a sort of comfort. Tom kneeled in front her to help.
"Hannah, it's going to be ok." I stated to her, promising to protect her mentally. I knew she would need comfort in this whole messed up thing, and I will help her if possible.
"Yeah, Hannah, just think of it as a game, a game we are going to win." Tom smirked while saying this.
I didn't completely know what was happening today, but the only thing I really knew right now, was that I had to do something to stop these wanna be Yoda.

I will try and update soon, I've really been trying