We have an alien. . .

Ashton's POV

"Send it!" Jake exclaimed, putting the remote control Barbie car, with a blond Barbie inside the vents filled with insane aliens.
After a minute Tom took off to go get Ricky, just in case, and I told him to get Ricky away from Bethany because he's a jerk.
We already had a plan to tell the parents, using Ricky to get the parents to believe they have to leave so they Aliens won't attack them while we are finding a way to actually do something.

"Still no sign of them." I sighed out, sitting beside Jake, who was just as inpatient as me. These aliens haven't really showed up yet, but I was worried that something might happen to someone if they escape the vents.
"Where are they?" Hannah asked, looking up to me from her sitting position.
"Two options. We're dealing with a retreat or a surprise attack." I said, looking at the screen, but suddenly, the alien's ugly face popped up, before probably eating the camera right after, startling us all from the sudden jump scare.

"Surprise attack." Jake muttered in shock from beside me, before closing the laptop once the car suddenly scared is all by being thrown out of the vents, all torn and bitten to pieces. Jake got up and ran out of the room, confusing us all, he came back with a box full of fireworks, or just things that could catch the house of fire.
"Happy 4th of July, space maggots." Jake muttered into the vents, lighting something right after, then threw it in quickly.

All of us hearing the aliens yell and scream right after.
"Jake, there's smoke in the vents." Tom said, running up to us, probably surprised and basically just asking what was happening right now.
"It's me. We have unfriendlies on the move. I tracked them down and held 'em off." Jake explained and threw another inside the vent right after.

"Nice." Tom complemented , smirking slightly. I rolled my eyes at how these boys are.
"Parents?" Jake asked, turning around to get an answer.
"Gone." Tom answered right back, this time Jake was smirking back.
"Nice. Now we can take it up a notch." Jake exclaimed and took out two big ones, showing them to Tom, but he ignored him and looked to Hannah and me quickly, mostly giving me a stern look that mostly says, 'go'.
"This could get ugly. Hannah, let's go hide." I said, getting a nod from the two my age, so I quickly picked up Hannah like I usually did and left to go to her room, happy to be away from those to maniacs.

As we went to Hannah's room, I could still hear the aliens from above, so me and Hannah hid under the bed just in case, I also knew there was a vent right above us, so it could be a lot safer.

We both hear a unfamiliar yell above us, Hannah and me Bring our heads out to look, but I instantly knew it was a horrible idea to do so, seeing as an alien's head popped out not much later.
Hannah and the Alien scream in shock, I just looked in shock, seeing how scared the little one was, I haven't actually seen him, now that I think about it. He fell to the ground, falling right into the spring, getting trapped.

"I see you've booby-trapped your room." He said to us,then started trying all sorts of moves to try and get out, but is was seen that he really needed help.

"Got it. Got it. Don't got it! Ingenious human snare." He exclaimed, falling back to the ground in defeat, and staring at Hannah and me like we were going to kill him.

"I thought I was clumsy. " Hannah whispered to me, but it was heard by the aliens also. We both got out from under the bed carefully , be going closer to try and help since he look as harmless as a bunny, well, if the bunny doesn't bite or kick you hard.

"It's okay. Don't worry." I whispered, getting my hands closer to the spring to help him out.
"I come in peace." He whispered out, looking confused now since I was speaking to him softly.

"It's okay. I'll help you." I said to him, and slowly undid the spring around his small body, making him stop squirming.
"Don't worry. Trust me. It's okay." I said to him, Hannah still behind me, was a bit scared before, but she seemed to have calmed down also, but gasped when she saw him hurt, and decided to help also.