It's still crazy!

Ashton's POV

"I don't like the mean aliens. " Was the first words that came out of Hannah's mouth, just as we passed the threshold going into the staircase.
"Don't worry, Han. Just pretend it's a big game, a game that we're gonna win. Just think about how little they are." I whispered to her slightly, trying to calm her since she looked like she was about to cry.
"Little and deadly." Art stated with a fearful edge in his tone.
"What do we do now?" The other twin asked just as scared.
"We figure out their weakness." Jake stated like it was obvious, almost seeming like he was going to roll his eyes at how stupid his brother must be.
"They flew here from another galaxy. You really think they have a weakness?" I asked, crossing my arms, popping my right hip out slightly as I leaned on my leg.
"First rule of the warrior code-- All enemies have a weakness." Jake said to me, stepping closer to me.
I turned around, not really in the mood to be flirted with by a very handsome guy......

"Ok, we all know something, like right now they are in the attic, probably puking out information that might come in handy." I said with a smirk while turning around to see them slightly shocked by my words.

"Ash, when did you use your smarts?" Tom asked mockingly. I stuck my tounge out at him.
"I get higher grades than you right now Tommy boy, don't underestimate me." I sassed to him and started heading to the back door, hearing more footsteps behind me. Tom appeared beside me as I walked to my destination. I just gave him a look of amusement as the group came to a stop, seeing the fear in his eyes. I was slightly amused because we were scared of small aliens that we used to kill in video games.....

"All right, recon's my specialty. I'm going up." Jake said while clapping his hands, ready to go imedently. I shook my head at him.
"I'm going too." I said and went up to the wall of old wood and vines, looking back to see Tom step up.
"I'm coming with you." Tom stated firmly, still being the over protective brother I already have, I really didn't need another.
"Tom, be careful." Hannah called out to Tom as we started to climb, me climbing beside Jake.
I didn't hear much as I came to a stop, Tom using me and Jake as hold to stay on.
"The basement." Tom whispered just as Jake's resting point in the wall suddenly broke. I noticed how dangerous this really was. I grabbed Jake's other hand, to try and keep him steady.
"Tom, help me!" Jake whisper yelled, still very aware of the aliens not too far away. Then I heard a sudden crack, feeling the whole wooden wall move, I let go, along with Jake and Tom below me, I then did a roll, not in the mood to fall wrong. I looked up to the three kids to see them looking at me in shock.
"That was awesome." Art exclaimed, but his twin pointed to the two other teens on the ground while wincing as if it hurt him also.
"That must have hurt." The twin muttered to us, afraid the teens would hear. I nodded in agreement.
"Basement. We gotta get to the basement." Tom shot up from the ground, along with Jake who tried fixing his hair full of grass.
I sighed and stood all the way up, sweeping the invisible dust away from my clothes. I chuckled, walking forward towards a panic filled Bethany.
I wrapped an arm around her shoulder after seeing a zombified Ricky behind her.

"Ricky? Ricky! Hey, guys, wait. Have you guys seen Ricky?" Bethany asked, looking at me confused by my sudden physical contact. I shrugged and behind Bethany I pointed towards the Ricky zombie.
"Pretty sure he's still hanging around here somewhere." Beth said and was going to turn around when I held her tighter to not make her move in that direction.
"Actually, Beth--" Tom started but was cut off by Bethany once again.
"He didn't leave, did he?" She asked hopefully, she sounded really desperate, I haven't had a girl talk with her in a long time.... I really need to help her.

"No, no. He-- He told us he was heading back to the lake... to, bronze up his rock-hard abs." I exclaimed, silently vomiting in my mouth because I said that.
"Yeah, he wants you to meet him there." Tom exclaimed also, trying to make her go in the opposite direction.
"Wait. What did you guys talk about on the roof? Did he say anything about me?" Bethany once again asked hopefully, I really want to tell her how much of a jerk Ricky is, but I can't focus on that now.

"No. No, no. He-- He talked about his car." Tom quickly made up a lie, that sounded believable to me.
"And--" Bethany was going to asked what else but I interrupted her before she did.
"But pre-pretty much just his car. But you should hit the lake so he doesn't think you're blowing him off." I muttered to her.

"Yeah, the lake. " Twin one said.
"Over there. It's probably good there." Twin two quickly exclaimed. And Beth imedently headed off towards the lake, leaving like lightning.
I sighed, my arm falling. "She is way to desperate for that jerk." I exclaimed while heading back towards the house quickly.