Surviving, I guess?!

Ashton's POV

After the whole attic thing, which got all of us tense, mostly in fear, none of us wanting to get turned into a zombie, the boys may have explained a bit, but not enough to make sense to me,  all I heard was zombie. What's stupid, well I thought it was, until Tom came up with the idea to call the police, and I didn't realise how stupid it was til I see the full green old wired phone come into my view, instantly making me think of how horrible we would sound to the police officer, that's probably going to think that he is being punked by hyped up kids.
My thoughts were cut by Toms voice.
"Hello? Hello?" He slightly said louder in the phone , and he turned to the five of us, looking alarmed.
"We gotta tell our parents." Tom said looking like he was angry, but I could see right through his facial expression, knowing he was scared also.
" Hey, they wouldn't believe us at all anyways. " I said to him, making him glare at me, but it softened, knowing I was right, but when he was about to head towards the door, he was stopped by a bang, near the window, sounding terrifying, but I kept my face calm, holding Hannah's shoulders as comfort.
Jake slowly went to the window, I stood more beside Tom, still holding Hannah's shoulders.
Right when Jake opened the window, Ricky 's smiling face was seen, making me sick slightly, but everyone jumped or gasped, apart from me, who held Hannah closer, hearing her scream in fright.
"Its ok." I whispered to her, without anyone hearing.
She calmed down and grabbed my hand. She then handed Jake her princess wand, used as a stick to poke Ricky who started talking about something I hoped wasn't aimed towards us.
My thoughts about Ricky's, or the zombie was talking, was cut off by him wiggling around like he was having a sever seizure, he then fell from the two story house, right on his face for sure by the sound, I heard most of the conversation anyways, and that was important enough for me.
We had an advantage. Was the first thought that came to me, from the whole zombified Ricky conversation.