2. T R U S T

After going back to her apartment, Y/N's smile faded. At the door had a note written: "Due to the absence of payment for 4 months, you will be dumped. Please, take all of your things out of the apartment."

"Holy crap..." she thought to herself, entering the apartment. "Dumped, uh? Just when I was about to gain some money..."

Y/N sighed sadly and sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling with an empty expression. "Well, maybe that money wouldn't even pay this doubt... What has my life become?"

The main reason behind everything going wrong on Y/N's life is because she's fighting against depression.

Y/N was taking medicine for almost a year now, but haven't felt good at all.

She had trouble getting out of bed, eating and anything else. The girl haven't felt alive. It was like she was just an empty set of bones, no sign of soul.

And Y/N didn't tell her parents about it because she didn't wanted to worry them. Life sure isn't fair.

Y/N stood still, staring at nothing at all. Everything was so quiet. So empty...

"I probably should go back to Black Hat's house and try to finish his commission as fast as possible..." Y/N said, gathering all the stuff she will need for the painting.

~

Y/N was kind of nervous in front of the house again. Quietly walking through the backyard, Y/N suddenly found herself unable to move because of TONS OF WEAPONS, LASERS AND THIS KIND OF STUFF. Each one of them pointing at her.

She was totally frozen. What the hell was that?!

"W-who is it?" the poor girl heard a robotic voice coming from an interphone.

"I-I-I'm Y/N!" she said desperately to whoever she was talking to. "I came here because Black Hat asked me to! I'm his... artist!"

"O-oh, miss Y/N!" the voice said softly and suddenly all of the weapons disappeared. To where? Nobody will never know.

The scientist from before, Dr. Flug as Black Hat called him, appeared on the gate, finally opening it to Y/N. "S-sorry about that..." he seemed to be nervous. "It is something Jefecito asked me to make... Safety, you know?"

"I-It is okay, I understand..." she told him as she entered the house, trying to make her hands to stop trembling. "But it isn't... too much? I mean..."

"Well, it's never too much when we talk about heroes..." he mumbled quietly, much to your confusion. "Anyways, I had not the chance to introduce me before... I'm Dr. Flug. Call me just Flug if you wish... It's a p-pleasure to meet you."

"I'm Y/N L/N." Y/N smiled kindly as both shakeed hands. "The pleasure is mine."

"So you guys are like... villains?" Y/N asked curiously as the two walked through the huge house, apparently heading to Black Hat's office.

"W-well, I would not say that I am a villain myself, but..." Flug answers sweating. "I work for one."

"That's so cool! Heh, Black Hat really has a villain aura on him, that's for sure." Y/N laughed, trying to make Flug less uncomfortable around her. "He's really that evil?"

"It's not that he's evil," Flug said calmly. "He lacks empathy and goes into a dissociative state and commits atrocities."

Y/N stared at his fa-... bag. "Uh, that's understandable..."

"P-please, don't make him mad... I don't want you to get hurt." Flug said worried as he knocks the office door.

Y/N doesn't answer immediatly. "Okay..."