11. B I T E

Even though everything could go awfully wrong - frankly, the possibilities were countless -, they were aware of them, yet they'd choose to stay together.

Something powerful had born there and none of them would waste such a great chance. Both were willing to make it work out.

Black Hat for the first time ever felt love for someone else besides  himself. And for the first time someone Y/N loved was loving her back.

She felt safer by his side, he felt cold when they were apart.
So simple, yet so complicated... and sweet.

The villain tried to keep his grumpy and villainous behavior in the presence of the others, but they already realized something was different.

Well, Flug was the only one who actually had an idea of what was happening, but the scientist just chose to stay quiet.

...But it was weird to Flug not be scolded and bullied by his boss as much as he used to be, he admitted.

And well, Black Hat didn't even minded so much about his annoying employees - only for him, I mean - anymore.

Basically the only thing crossing the villain's mind was Y/N. Black Hat was lucky enough, though, that Y/N was helping him to organize all the stuff he needed: schedule, paper, money, bills to be paid, debts, and other villains interested on the evil products, besides managing the newly and extremely successful web site of the organization, which she proudly made.

Unintentionally the girl ended up being almost like Black Hat's assistant. Neither of them would complain, though. Working and spending time together was indeed a good thing.

"Kiss me on the mouth and set me free,"

"Well, this week you'll only have to go to a meeting with other villains," Y/N said professionally, flipping some papers in her hands. She then smiled, looking at her boss and - caham - boyfriend. "The good news: you will be free after it."

"Sing me like a choir,"

Y/N felt awfully good lately, since she and Black Hat started dating, more specifically. She felt so happy, alive and fulfilled. Of course she wasn't cured of her depression. But Black Hat gave her hope to keep living. Black Hat was there to help her to make it through.

The villain, who was sitting on his chair, nodded in acknowledgement. "Hm, that is good to know." He then smirked pretentiously and called Y/N using one hand, motioning her to come close to him.

"I can be the subject of your dreams,"

The girl rolled her eyes playfully, she was too used with that smirk of his. She did as he asked and Black Hat softly grabbed the girl's body, making her sit on his lap.

"We will have a lot of free time after the meeting, don't you think?" Black Hat almost purred, his smirk never disappearing. One of his hands playing with a lock of Y/N's hair, the other wrapped around the girl's waist. "Do you have in mind what we could do in this free time?"

"Your sickening desire,"

Woah there. "Hmmm, let me think..." The girl placed her hand on her chin, apparently deep in thought. She then looked at Black Hat trying to imitate the villain's smirk. "Actually, I know what we should do."

"Oh, really?" Black Hat tried to be seductive as his snake like tongue hissed from his mouth. "And what would it be?"

"Don't you wanna see a man up close?"

"We should..." she leaned closer to his face, staring directly at his visible eye, still smirking. "Eat a lot and sleep all day."

"Tch!" Black Hat growled angrily, looking away from the girl's gaze.   "You ruined the moment! Get away from me!"

Y/N laughed playfully. Teasing Black Hat was indeed fun. "Hey, Black Hat~"

"A phoenix in the fire,"

But he didn't look nor said anything, avoiding her like a child.

"C'mon, look at me~" Y/N kept calling him with a provoking voice, but Black Hat still didn't look. "I won't kiss you anymore if you don't look at me!"

"So kiss me on the mouth and set me free,"

The villain immediately looked at her, with an irritated frown. "Don't you ever say something like that aga-"

But he was interrupted by Y/N's soft lips shushing him. Briefly after the initial shock, Black Hat kissed back, with the same passion.

"But please, don't bite..."

Unfortunately they had to separate when Y/N was needing some air. Damned Black Hat for not needing to breath at all!

The villain licked his lips seductively as he looked at Y/N who was trying to catch her breath.

Black Hat noticed that, lately, the girl's heart was beating strangely fast and her breathing seemed to be always hard. He wished that the reason was himself, but he knew it wasn't.

How did he know? Well, he could hear her heart or breathing even if she is far from him. Being whatever he is gave him some nice abilities.

Feeling Y/N laying her head on his chest, Black Hat got out of his own thoughts.

"I wish we could stay like this forever..." the girl said softly while caressing Black Hat's neck. "I love you, Black Hat."

Y/N heard the villain quietly mumbling something under his breath. She knew what he said, but teasing is a lot more fun.

"I'm pulling on your heart to push my luck,"

"What?" she asked with an innocent face. "I didn't hear you."

"I said that wuv u too..." Black Hat mumbled again, shyly looking away.

"Could you repeat it, please?" Y/N asked again, smirking at her boyfriend's embarrassed face.

"I said that I love you too, fool!" he said quickly, growling irrated.

"Cause who's got any time for growing up?"

Y/N just laughed at his short temper and patted his back gently. "Such a good boy!"

"Are you seriously treating me like a dog?!" well, now he was mad.

"What?! Me?!" the girl said dramatically, faking being hurt. "I never thought you saw me that way, Black Hat. Oh, what am I going to do now?! You've hurt me so bad..."

"So kiss me on the mouth and set me free,"

The villain sighed heavily, growing tired of being mad. "For Satan's sake, I hate you so much..."

"Hehe, I love you too, dear~"

"But please, don't bite."

__________

woah that was fast