[ Chapter 12 ]

NATE'S POV

"My nigga...are you sure you wanna go through with this?"

I looked at Ricky, hand twitching to smack the shit out of his scary ass.

"Yes, I'm sure I wanna go through with this, stop fucking asking me," I said, and he shrugged, hands gripping the steering wheel apprehensively.

I looked out the window as we passed by Bianca's place and I saw her ugly ass uncle stepping out of his car. I kissed my teeth.

The last couple of weeks wasn't the best for me, and that's on the real. For one, I heard Nessa on the phone with that nigga K-Ci again, even after she was supposed to dead that shit. Then, Bianca's fine ass tried to swing on me - and normally I wouldn't let that shit fly, if it was any other female I would've knocked her little ass out. She was lucky I still wanted to hit. And finally, I just got fired, all because that crazy ass Chinese bitch decided she finally wanted to catch on to what I'd been doing. That job don't pay enough, so what's a couple twenties out the cash register?

But now, she had to go. She might go to the police, especially after I lost my temper earlier. I didn't even know if she was still there, but we'd see.

X was in the back, not nearly as nervous as Ricky was. That's because he had done some shit like this before and didn't have a problem doing it again, which is why I brought him along. Ricky was just the driver, that's it.

As we pulled up, the street lights reflected off the car and I could see Mrs. Huang by the counter, as well as her husband and two kids. X and I got out the car and they went to the back of the store, not even noticing us.

I pulled up the trunk. The streets around here were always quiet at this time.

I opened a case and pulled out a glock, loading it as X came through with a shotgun, smiling while he loaded his shit.

"You ready?" He asked. I stared down at it before nodding and shutting the trunk.

"Let's do this."

We walked up to the store, and the bell rang as we opened the door.

The youngest, a girl that had to be at least sixteen years old, came out from around the corner.

She screamed and she didn't get far before I squeezed the trigger, shooting her in the stomach and she crumpled onto the floor.

"Get the money," X said before stepping over her and running to the back. Shots rang out and the screams of Mrs. Huang's husband and son filled my ears as I opened up the register and took out the money, stuffing it all in my pockets. I closed it and hopped over the counter.

The girl was barely moving, trying to slide her body behind the chips. I stepped over her and grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her into the hallway where she couldn't be seen before putting a bullet into her skull. I walked to the back and was greeted by X and the bodies of the two men, their blood painting the white wall behind them. Mrs. Huang was on her knees, on the floor. Crying and shaking, her eyes met mine and she let out a scream.

"Shut up!" X yelled at her, and she cried even harder.

I could see piss running out on the floor from between her legs and I gripped the glock even harder than I already was.