May 26th, 2017

Week after the teams were formed

Charlotte's P.O.V:

I may or may not have more than the slightest crush on Roman. It may be a possibility that I love him. He's just so Perfect. Right now, I'm about to go into the ring to tell the WWE Universe that next Sunday, I'm walking out the first ever Ms. Money in the Bank.

RING

Carmella was in the ring talking about how she will become the first Ms. Money in the Bank. So I went to the entrance that the Shield go through. Once the music played, I walked down the stairs confident. Screams and cheers from the audience gave me even more confidence.

"The Queen has arrived," I say walking into the ring with cheers behind me. "Listen here, "Princess Mella". The only reason you won the Intercontinental Title was that little "boyfriend" of yours, Mr. James Ellsworth," I say. "Everyone knows that Carmella can't win a match unless someone has to "help" her."

"And where's James now, huh?" She asks, putting her hand on her forehead, acting like she was looking for something. "Sweetheart, I won this title fair and square." She says smirking. "And next Sunday, I'M walking out victorious with MY money in the Bank briefcase. And you're going to believe that." 

I was about to say something when Rusev's music interrupted me. I was so pissed off, that I looked shocked. He was making his way to the ring. "No one cares about your stupid Money in the Bank match unless my beautiful wife is in it." He says.

Being very pissed off, when Rusev was about to continue his sentence, I slapped the microphone out of his hand. "First off, every match your "wife" has been, she's lost. Second, HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME?" I yell at Rusev. "No one disrespects 'The Queen'."

Rusev picks up the microphone looking at me dead in the eyes with a hint of fury in his eyes. "No one disrespects me or my wife." Then something hit me.

LOCKER ROOM

Roman Reign's P.O.V:

The guys, Sasha, Becky, and I are in Dean's locker room watching Charlotte smack talk Carmella. Well, mostly I am. Sasha and Becky were focusing more on their boyfriend's hair, while Dean and Seth were whining, telling them to stop.

"Everyone knows that Carmella can't win any match unless someone has to "help" her." We heard Charlotte say. "Damn! Now I feel bad for Carmella. That's gotta sting." Dean says, grabbing a water bottle from the cooler, passing it to Seth.

"And where's James now, huh? Sweetheart, I won this title fair and square. And next Sunday, I'M walking out victorious with MY money in the Bank briefcase. And you're going to Believe That." Carmella says. "Woah, Woah. Carmella. Slow your role, boo." Sasha says chuckling.

Charlotte was about to say something to Carmella, but then Rusev's music played. I sat up straight paying, even more, attention than before. Rusev, Lana, and Charlotte have a huge history, before coming to Raw. Apparently, there was an "incident" at NXT with Charlotte and Lana; well, those are what the rumors say.

"No one cares about your stupid Money In The Bank match unless my beautiful wife is in it." He says. "First off, every match your "wife" has been in, she's lost," Charlotte says, earning laughs from everyone. "Second, HOW DARE YOU INTERRUPT ME?" She yells at Rusev. "No one disrespects 'The Queen'."

Rusev said something, but I couldn't hear over Becky and Sasha's cheers. The next thing I saw was Rusev superkick, Charlotte. The room went dead silent before Dean said: "Don't do something you'll regret, Joe."