December 22nd, 2020

HEY, Y'ALL!! This is the last chapter!! I'm so glad that many of you enjoyed this book! I made this chapter very special and I hope you enjoy it! There will be a Becky and Dean book shortly. But enough about other shit! Let's get into the chapter! As always more than 3.5K words!! The first half is December 11th and the rest is December 22nd. DISCLAIMER: The pastor's words were found on the internet. I just replaced the names. When I first wrote it, it sucked MAJOR ASS!!

Charlotte's P.O.V:

One. One more week until I'm a married woman again. One more week until I'm Mrs. Anoa'i. There are still so many things that we need to do before the twenty-second.

I peek into Joe and me's bedroom to see him playing with Aria. I smile at the sight. I still can't believe Aria's going to turn 2 in 2 weeks. I felt like it was just yesterday that she was just born and she said her first word, which was 'mama'. Yep. I won the bet. Joe didn't believe me at first, but then, she constantly kept saying it. It was about 2 weeks after she started saying 'dada'. Next thing I know, she's the one going to get married.

"Aria. You know daddy loves you, right?" Roman asks her, sitting her on his lap. She nodded. "Now, sometime in the future, mommy and daddy won't be home as much. We'll be somewhere doing our job. I want you to remember that I love you, OK? I may not be home all the time, and mommy may not be home all the time, but," He shows her his wrist that has dates on it. The first one says 4.05 with a queen crown. The second one says 12.14 a princess's crown. The last date says 12.31 with a butterfly. She rubs his wrist. "You and JoJo are always gonna be with us, OK?" He tells her.

"But, dada. I don't want you and mommy to leave." She cries. "Butterfly, mommy and I don't want to leave, but we are going to have to soon." He tells her. She cries even harder. I really don't want to leave her, either. After Joe and I come back from our honeymoon, a week later, we have to go back to work. It's going to be the first time I leave Aria while we're at work, considering the fact that I was too obsessed with her and I didn't want to leave her with anyone.

I pretend to seem like I just came back from being downstairs with JoJo. "What's wrong with my butterfly?" I say walking into the room. She looks at me and doesn't stop crying. Just holds her arms out. I take her off of Roman and hold her. "What did you do to my baby?" I playfully get mad at Roman. "I told her what's gonna happen after the honeymoon. She got upset with me." He stands up. "I'm sorry, butterfly. I didn't want to make you cry, baby." She buries her face in my neck. "Baby, don't be like that. Daddy says he's sorry." I tell her. "It's OK, Ash. She loves me. She'll come around." He smiles, kissing her cheek.

"I need to talk to about something," I ask him before he walks out the room. "What's up?" He says, leaning against the door frame. "Can Hunter walk me down the aisle next week?" I ask him. "I don't know why you asked me that. I know he's like a father to you and the girls. Do whatever makes you happy. As long as you're going to be my wife after next week, I'll be fine with whoever walks you down the aisle. He probably already knew you were going to ask him," He smiles. I walk up to him and give him a kiss. "Thanks, babe." I smile. "Can I get a kiss, butterfly?" He asks Aria, pointing to his cheek. She shakes her head. "Please, princess? I'll buy you candy?" He begs. She finally gives in and gives him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles. "Thank you, butterfly. I'm sorry." He tells her. "It's OK, daddy." She tells him. He smiles and gives her a peck on her lips. "We're not even married yet and you're cheating on me with my daughter." I laugh. "Boo hoo," He laughs.

"Wanna go see grandpa, Aria?" I ask Aria as I put on her shoes. She nods as I smile.

 She nods as I smile