April 7th, 2019

HEY, Y'ALL!! WELCOME TO THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER!!!!! This book went by really fast!! Sorry for the next time skips!! Mostly nothing really happened in those major time skip periods. But, as always, ENJOYY!!! More than 4K words, as always!! This is Wrestlemania 35!!

Charlotte's P.O.V:

WrestleMania Day! We have a match in the main event against The Unbreakable. Finally! Seth and Sasha can get their hands Alexa and Baron; Becky and Dean can get their hands on Paige and Kevin, and Roman and I can get our hands Rusev and Lana. 

We woke up extra early to go to the gym.

"I see you working out those abs, babe." Roman smirks, poking me in my stomach. I laugh, trying to get him to stop. "Stop, babe. It hurts." I laugh fidgeting in his arms. "OK, OK. I'll stop," He starts, putting his hands up for surrender. "But I need to get a kiss from someone I love first." He says. I decide to tease him. "JoJo's upstairs," I smirk. "I'm not talking about JoJo." "Well, Aria's also upstairs. I think she's still sleeping." I laugh. "Stop teasing, Ash." He frowns. I laugh harder. "Come here, you little baby." I laugh as I give him a passionate kiss.

"Go do that upstairs." I hear Becky laugh. I laugh back. "We were gonna go anyway!" I grab Roman's hand and we walk out of the gym and went to the elevator. 

"I can't wait to get on my hands on Lana. Gonna CRUSH her." I mock Lana. "You never told me what happened between and them two. Just rumors about you and Rusev secretly dating or hooking up and Lana caught you guys." Roman asks me as we walk into the elevator. "Yeah...Alexa started those rumors. But all I did was get them fired. They were just handed title opportunity after title opportunity and they always messed it up. It wasn't even for the rest of us since we were working our asses off. So, when it was NXT Takeover, like back in 2011, that was the last match at NXT for Rusev and Lana. I think that was around the time you debuted at Survivor Series." I explain as we walk out of the elevator. 

"You're kidding me, right?" He says as we walk down the hall. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "He's been waiting almost 9 years to kill you because he and his wife are lazy assholes?" He asks me as I open the door. "Yeah, pretty much." I shrug. "That's gonna make me want to beat his ass even more." He says flopping himself on the bed. He picks Aria from his side and holds her. 

"You're gonna watch daddy beat people up today right, butterfly?" He smiles at her. She squeals at him. "That's my baby." He throws in the air and catches her while she laughs. "Joe, don't do that; it's scaring me," I tell Roman. "Oh, c'mon Ash. I'm not gonna drop her. Look, she's loving it!" He continues. "Joe, stop. It really is scaring me." I say. For some reason, I feel this urge to cry. Roman looks at me and stops. "Hey, hey. Don't cry. I'll stop, OK? Besides, we need to get her ready to say her first word." Roman says as Aria reaches for me.

I take her from him, and I respond: "Which is going to be 'mama'. All babies' first word is 'mama'." Roman shakes his head. "No, it's going to be 'dada'. Mine and JoJo's first word was 'dada' and watch Aria's first word gonna be that, as well." He smirks.