December 31st, 2018

Only 2 more chapters of this book left!! Awww!! SOO SADDD!!!! No wonder, because this book had a lot of time skips in it. Like after this chapter, there will be a 4-month time skip and after that chapter, it would be a HUGE time skip!! But, I hope you enjoy!! More than 3K words again!!! Side Note: This chapter is up early because when it comes to Wattpad books, I write them down in a notebook, edit them, and then write them online. So the next chapter will be up probably before Survivor Series.

Charlotte's P.O.V:

A lot has happened over the past 9 months. Well, after I took Roman to the hospital, he was in a coma. But besides that, I had to relinquish our titles, Becky and Dean got engaged, and I figured out that I was having a baby girl.

December 31st. My due date. A Saturday. JoJo really wanted to go see Joe today. But, I really didn't want to go, due to the amount of pain I was in. But, it always put a smile on her face when we go and visit him. So, we took a 10 minute walk to the hospital, considering the fact that I can't  drive.

 So, we took a 10 minute walk to the hospital, considering the fact that I can't  drive

Every time JoJo and I go visit Joe, we talk about him waking up. I always tell her that he will, but even I doubt myself. I mean, it's been 9 months. Almost a year! Vince was talking about finding a replacement, but Colby and Jon begged him not to.

As we were walking, my contractions started to happen. They were about 7-15 minutes about from each other. It was like the 10th time it happened today. They weren't strong, but they were very painful. Before I knew it, we were at the hospital. That is when my contractions started to hurt even more. I sat down in one of the chairs, clutching on to my stomach.

"Mommy? Are you OK?" JoJo asks me, sympathetically. "I'm OK, princess. It's just your sister." I groan. "Why is she hurting you?" She asked me again. "I'm guessing she wants to come out and meet you." I smile at her. I don't really know how to explain contractions to a 6-year-old. Luckily she understood and stopped asking me questions. My contractions stopped and JoJo and I walked to the front desk.

"Hello! My name is Brandi and-- wait a second. Are you Charlotte Flair?" A woman in her mid-thirties asks me, smiling. "The one and only." I smile back at her. "Oh my gosh! I'm such aa huge fan! My husband, kids, and I love you and your father! May I please get an autograph?" She says handing me a pen and paper. I sign the paper and give it back to her. 

"Now, how may I assist you?" She asks. "Can you tell me what room Leat'i Anoa'i is in?" I ask. She looks at her computer for a minute before saying: "He's in room 327-B. Third floor, last room on the right. Just sign here and you can go right up." She points her finger to a sign up sheet that is in front of me. I sign the paper, which was only asking me for my name, signature and how many people I have with me. 

I thank Brandi and JoJo and I head towards the elevators. As we were walking, we passed my the gift shop. "Mommy? Can I get a balloon for daddy, please?" JoJo asks me, pointing to the gift shop. "I don't see why not." I say, walking towards the gift shop. I let JoJo wonder around, since the gift shop was small. She cam back with a black and blue 'Get Well Soon' balloon and a 'It's A Girl!' teddy bear.