March 28th, 2018

Alright! Heads up, this is a very emotional chapter, in my opinion. To be honest, the chapter actually becomes good after the second Polyvore set, but that's my opinion. The end of the chapter kind of reminds me of HSM2, the scene with Troy and Gabriella after the incident with Gabriella and Sharpay. But, hope you enjoy! Once again, more than 3.5K words!! God bless Blissful Nightmares for this awesome video!!! Go subscribe to them!!!

Charlotte's P.O.V:

I couldn't sleep. Twisting and turning, trying not to cry, and throwing up. Yeah; this break up is hitting me hard. I wasn't this emotional when Bram and I got a divorce. I mean, sure I was heartbroken, but not as heartbroken right now. But, I'm not mad at Joe. I don't even know how I'm feeling.

"Ash, you sure you're OK?" Carmella asks me as I tie my shoelaces

"Ash, you sure you're OK?" Carmella asks me as I tie my shoelaces. I'm trying my best to ignore any questions the girls are asking me about Joe, but apparently, it isn't working. "Yes, Leah." I sigh, getting up. "I'm fine. I don't want to talk about him anymore," I say putting my ring on my finger. "Just asking. Cause you guys have a match tonight, and you get all crazy when you're mad or upset." Carmella shrugs.

"No, I don't," I say, getting defensive. "Yeah, you do. Don't believe me, ask Lana." Sasha says. "And Alexa," Bayley says. "And Paige," Becky adds. "They ruined my relationship. Wouldn't you be upset if one of those stupid assholes did that to you?" I tell them. "Just be careful. Don't do anything stupid tonight. You don't want to get yourself in trouble," Becky says. I nod, wanting this conversation to be over.

Roman's P.O.V:

I'm stupid. I'm a fucked up idiot. I told Charlotte a lie. I told her that I wanted her to die. I almost got fired because I almost killed Allen.

Last Night

After Charlotte left, Roman focused his attention all on the man in front of him.

"What did you do?" He glares at him.

"What do you mean 'what did I do'? You're a single man now! Your girl just broke up with you! Congrats, man! Welcome to the club!" AJ laughs, slapping himself on the chest. His laughs were cut off by Roman tackling him to the ground. Roman threw lefts and rights at AJ while he was doing the same.

"I fucking trusted you. I let you go near her while she was getting her ass beat and this is how you fucking repay me?" Roman screams, as he pushes AJ's back into one of the carts.

"It's not my fault that she wants a man, not a boy," AJ winces at him. Roman got really upset and started punching him even harder. Referees and other superstars came and pulled him off of AJ.

"Joe! Joe, calm down!" They all screamed at him. Tears were falling from his eyes. He was hurt. He almost killed one of his coworkers. He was going to get fired; he just knew. All the women in his life have left him. He lost his mom to a disease. He lost his wife to a jury. He lost his girlfriend to a small crush. What's next? Is he going to lose his daughter?