June 22, 2017-June 23, 2017

‼️WARNING!! THE FOLLOWING CONTENT HAS SOME SMUT SCENES!! WARNING!! WILL BE REMINDED ONE SMUT APPEARS!! The chapter was over 2000 words long, which is the longest I've ever written!!!

June 22nd, 2017

Charlotte's P.O.V:

Money in the Bank. Ughh! I can't wait to have the contract. It's going to be a Fatal 4-way for the contract. It's going to be:

Charlotte Flair vs. Carmella vs. Paige vs. AJ Lee

Money in the Bank this year is going to be in Pensacola, Fl. Roman's hometown. He said that I can meet his daughter, JoJo today if she didn't go to school today.

"Babe, wake up," I whisper to Roman. "5 more minutes," He moaned. "C'mon. We have to get on the plane in less than 3 hours." I sit up on the bed. "Please?" He asked me, opening one eye. "No, because every time you say 5 minutes, 5 minutes turn into 5 hours." I chuckle, grabbing my phone from the nightstand. "Plus, I wanna meet JoJo. The earlier, the better."

"Ughh. You're no fun." He says, sitting up on the bed. "But you still love me." I smile. "You're damn right." He says giving me a hug, only to start kissing my neck. "Stop it." I giggle, trying to hide my moans. "I'll stop. But I'll get you later. You don't know when and where," He smirks, getting out of bed.  "Whatever," I mumble.

2 hours later

"Hey, Ash

"Hey, Ash. Can you do me a favor?" Roman asks, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Yeah, sure." "Go back to the bathroom and change because you are not wearing that in public." He says shaking his head. "Why? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I look down at what I'm wearing. A simple black blouse with a black mini skirt and my spiked boots. Nothing too explicit.

"Nothing. Just that there will be a lot, and I mean a lot, of single men there and I, don't want anyone stealing my girl from me." He smiles. "Don't worry, Joe. No one's going to steal me away from you or vice versa. I love you and only you." I wrap my arms around his neck. "Good." He says, giving me a peck on the lips. "What was that? I want a real kiss." I pout, removing my arms from his neck. "What a baby," He chuckles, giving me a long kiss.