March 27th, 2018

Huge time skip!! Side note: In this chapter, the date is the PPV for Night of Champions. I know NOC is not even close to Wrestlemania because NOC is like in September and 'Mania is like in late March, early April, but this is the PPV after 'mania, so let's just assume that this is what actually what happens in real life. It'll all play out as the story goes on. And also, I had to do math because some crazy shit happens in the next chapter so...yeah! ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

Charlotte's P.O.V:

March 27th. Night of Champions. We all had a title match against someone. I was going against Lana for the Women's Universal Title, Sasha was going against Paige to retain the Women's United States Championship, and Becky was going against Mella for the Raw Women's Championship.

Dean was going against Baron to retain the Intercontinental Title, Seth was going against Finn for the Universal Championship, and Roman was going to have his WWE Championship rematch against Randy. But something is wrong. Like, with me. For the past few weeks, I've been a bit out of it. Mood swing changes, consistently craving for some chocolate and other things and feeling a whole lot weaker than normal.

"Nervous?" I hear Becky ask.

"Yeah. Been here for almost 6 years, and I'm nervous now." I chuckle. Lana walks into the locker room with Rusev trailing behind her, like a little puppy.

"Good luck out there 'queen'," Lana smirks. "You're gonna need it since you're gonna be in the ring with the Ravishing Russian. Remember how I beat you for the title?" She smiles, looking up, acting like she was remembering what happened.

Flashback

February 10, 2018

Charlotte was going for a spear when Rusev pulled her leg, making her face hit hard on the mat. Charlotte got up, wobbly, holding her bloody nose. When Charlotte got up to her feet, she was knocked back down with a superkick by Lana. She blacked out for a couple seconds as Lana went for the pin. She woke up to hear:

"Here is your Winner and NEW Women's Universal Champion, representing The Unbreakable, Lana!"

End of Flashback

"No, you cheated your way into winning the title," I say, crossing my arms. "Whatever. Just think of the 3 R's while you're in the ring with me: Ravishing. Russian. Retain." She smirks and walks out of the room with Rusev. "Someone wants their funeral early," I mumble making Becky laugh.

Sasha walked into the room looking like she is ready to murder someone. "If Paige dies today because of me, you can all repay me by giving me hugs and presents." She says pacing back and forth.

"Nice to see you too, Bossy," Becky says making Sasha roll her eyes. "What happened?" I ask, getting a water from the cooler. "I finish my interview with Charly and I'm thinking to myself: 'Hey! I'm craving some sparkling apple juice'," She starts, getting a confused look from Becky and me. "Don't ask. I just was." She says, earning shrugs from us.

"I walk to catering and see Paige all over Colby. And the thing that got me aggravated was that she saw me looking at them. I wanted to *rip her hair off and stuff it in her mouth."

*What Dean said he was going to do to Seth on 06/09/14. Yes, I remember the day, and yes I remember every word from that segment, and yes, I cry every time I think about it...

"First off, stop pacing. You're making me dizzy." I say, holding my head. She sighs and stops with her arms crossed, facing me. "Second, just ignore her. She's just trying to get under your skin. That's who she is and what she does." I explain. "Says the girl who wants to kill her opponent," Becky mumbles.