Notes From the Author

Hello people who wanted to read this! I want to thank you for choosing this story over any of the others you could be reading. This is my first story on WattPad so I don't know how well it turned out, but I'd like to say I really tried so you (hopefully) shouldn't be let down. Any feedback, good or bad, is greatly appreciated and encouraged; as I would like to grow and learn what I can do better.
Aside from my personal notes, I have a note about the story: It is a choose your own adventure story
I wanted to make a story like the actual game, where you can make your own choices and it affects the story in different ways. So, I was like "What happens after the 'sacrifice Arcadia Bay' option?" Then I thought "This could be cool as a 'choose your own story' type thing." I put these ideas together and yeah, this story was born.
I know I'm a little late on the Life is Strange fan fiction, but the new prequel 'Before the Storm' came out not too long ago, so I thought this would be appropriate. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the story and if you did, remember to favorite it and share it with others!
I highly encourage you to go back and choose what you didn't the first time. It would mean a lot to me, as I have spent a lot of time on each of these chapters. Plus, there are some things you can only learn by reading certain chapters! Aaaand, there are familiar characters in a lot of these chapters. Go back and make different decisions when you are finished to find them all.