Tour life pt 1

I woke up from a nap in Emery's apartment which I have become to know as my 2nd home.

Emery's hand draped around me like always and I couldn't think of anything better in life I checked my phone and saw a million text messages from Ricky.

Garcia: where are u guys
Garcia: trying to get to set here hurry up
Garcia: if I go their and u guys are sleeping together I'm gonna barf
Garcia: get ur booties down here before Alli drives their a whips everyone

I laughed reading them over and woke up Emery and Liam.

"Boys let's go before Ricky comes and "whoops our Booties".

"Ugh 5 minutes babe please come to bed" Emery whined and I kissed his cheek and got up.

"Love the offer but I want to keep my job so let's go" I said and Liam was already up from bed putting on his shoes.

I smiled at him and walked into the bathroom to fix my hair my hair had extensions in and was curled to perfection with a bed head look to it since I was sleeping I fixed the part and brushed through with my fingers fixing my dress after.

Emery walked in and rubbed the sleep for his eyes the nap me him and Liam drove back to take did him well he looks way better then he did before.

We all entered the car again as Liam drove us again to our concert site I love being on tour but it's tiring as heck I have to time to simply sleep which is bad because it's my favorite thing to do. But being on tour with Emery and the guys is making it even better the tour bus is packed and cramped but it's never dull either Garcia is trying to steal emery from me or Liam is sad about missing Brook were always doing something fun.

We arrived at the site finally and hurried because Allie may be nice looking and super sweet but u get in her way and she will rip ur guts out in the most painful way.

I rushed to my dressing room and changed into my concert outfit which was a bright red crop top and black skinny jeans with a black jean jacket over it and red pumps.

The concert was at night and I had an outfit change during it but my makeup was staying natural with a layer of foundation and some eyeshadow and mascara with a kind of bold lip which is all dome by my makeup artist and Bestfriend Anila who insisted on doing my makeup for this show since it's my home town.

"Thanks boo" I told her and gave her a tight hug.

"Feel just like high school  where I was the slave who made U look pretty" she said and laughed it was very true in high school she was hell bent on making me look "amazing" all the time so almost everyday she would do my makeup and show me all her technique.

"Well don't forget who helped u get through high school u may be naturally beautiful but I'm naturally smart" I said and smiled brightly at her she was about to say something when my door was opened and I'm walked Liam with his outfit of black and white stripped shirt with jeans and their fiym jean jacket.

"Hey Anila, Hey Ana their calling us to the stage let's go" he said and I hugged Anila again and walked out the dressing room following Liam.

Wr joined the boys who were playing in a way all matching wearing the fiym jean jacket but Emery was wearing black jeans and a black polo t shirt with white outlines while Ricky had darker jeans then Liam but with a plain white button up.

"wassup boys and girl " I said and stood next to Liam and Ricky with Emery across from us and Alli in the middle with a quarter in her hand.

"Not let's take the daily coin toss" she said and tossed the coin in the air and it turned and turned if it was heads I would perform first when the boys if it was tails the boys would perform first and I would last.

The coin fell and landed ally looked at it and smiled "sorry boys Ana here is first" she said revealing a heads I smiled and gave her a high five.

I walked to the side of the stage and grabbed my mic and ear piece my set list was simple sing 5 songs from my album "Angel" and then sings 2 covers and the last song I sing with the boys which transitions to them.

I walk back to the boys where we all get into a circle and do the traditional concert ritual which is which was hard to perfect I mean we all prepare by ourselves in different ways Ricky almost always thrown up or gets sick before but the moment before he's fine Liam is just really quite and becomes kind of a perfectionist while Emery just gets overly excited and jumpy during and before  the concert.

We all up out hands in and start chanting "nipple fruit" 4 times it was 3 but when I joined in we made it 4 and by the fourth time we're all jumpy and excited.

I hugged Emery and Ricky and fist bumped Liam who was on his phone before I walked on to stage and waited for the lights and music to start.

Well I can't really describe the shows there is just a sense of happiness when ur up their and for me gratitude because it's in my hometown where I get up   and went to high school it's where I learned I could sing but enough of the sappy stuff I sang 4 songs which were

1:Havana
2:Break ur heart right back
3:colors/ghost
4:act like you love me/ memories
5: Angel

But my favorite part is by far the covers I could do whatever song I wanted and then the last one I sing with the boys which is a plus since I try to change then covers each concert I decided to do "He like that" by fifth harmony which may I say with the dancers was definitely awesome and then as the song we all sing we did "i know what u did last summer" which was nice because it was with the boys and all

I'm general i was sweating buckets and needed a break by the time the boys started i walked off stage and was greeted by "Anila who had a towel and some water for me

"Thanks Anila" I said and took both she smiled at me as I sat down and cooled off it tiring dancing in heels and singing at the same time but it's fun at the same time

"The boys ate pizza while they watched the show their some in the dressing room" she said and I smiled "u know me so well"

She led me to the food which is my one true love well or one true love

We both ate the cheese pizza and I started laughing

"What's so funny" she said and I stopped laughing well tried to

"Well remember when we were like 13 and I would come over to ur house and we would eat pizza and fad girl over 5sos for hours" I told her and she smiled

"Hahahhaha I remember we even planned fake weddings for me and Michael it was a fun time" she said and kept eating

"Yeah it was now look at u ur traveling the world with ur boyfriend who is like u a Instagram model" I said and she smiled before chuckling

"And look at u a famous actress and recording artist who is dating Emery Kelly" she reminded me and I smiled wildly when she said his name

"Yeah I'm pretty lucky" I stated and she nodded her head

"we all are to be honest" she said proudly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello children of the world

I know I'm basically a stranger to u all now is been a little over 8 months I think since I updated and honestly I was putting this off for soooooooooo long

But today I just wanted to update hope I like it and yess their will be a 2nd part hopefully coming soon but no promises