FINDING FOREVER

Dear readers,

I can't believe how far I've come with this book. Thank you to everyone who's been reading my stories since day one and hey to the new readers I've gathered throughout time!

HOW DO YOU DO SHAWTY!? *flutters eyelashes* No, but for real, thank you <3

Soooo I did something, it's pretty amazing. Like, you're gonna wanna hear this.

..........

I actually wrote a sequel to this book!!! Now, don't get too excited even if I'm excited, well if we're all excited--I can't help it! I'm freaking out, legit freaking out! Let's just be excited about this, OKAY!? I WROTE ANOTHER BOOK and now there's a planned sequel.

With the ending of EVERGREEN you guys didn't think I'd write another book to it, come on....I have two chapters in FINDING FOREVER (the sequel) already written and I'm going to start uploading them regularly, so omg, I hope you guys are ready for this adventure and some GAY ROMANCE! DO I HAVE ANY CALVINNIE SHIPPERS OR CALSETHS or whatever you guys come up with!! Let me know in the comments!

I'm about to cry, no, let me get myself together and just paste this link here (evenifitdoesn'tallowyoutoclickonitwhichIfindsohorriblecomeonWattpad) It won't even let me paste the link...you know what, whatever, CHECK OUT CHAPTER ONE OF FINDING FOREVER!!!

I'm biting my nails, dying slowly, waiting for you guys to tell me what you think.

Okay Bye.

*Vanishes in glitter*

xoxo

Mikey

OH OH OH OH! Here's the blurb (:

Having been seemingly abandoned in the mansion, Vera is now the most feared monster in Reve. She believes her friends abandoned her, and now holds their lives, and the secret of Evergreen Drive in her hands.

In Reve, secrets lurk even after mysteries are solved...

Seth Serano arrives in Silverton, and starts to look into why the children have started to go missing from town without a trace. Are the townspeople the very monsters he thought only lived in fairy-tales?Calvin wants to trust Vinnie, but is this the reason his actions are taking a darker turn? 

The Minks reveal the only way to open Claera's locket is to find Forever Blue. Calvin sets on an adventure to save Evergreen, destroy the evil queen's plans, and prevent his heart from falling into Vinnie's hands.

When the trials of friendship and love arise, will Calvin and his friends become strong enough to battle the impending doom, their friend Vera has planned against them?