Hair

{J♤}
Ok lemme tell you guys something that gets me so triggered, that I just want to walk up to the next person who says this to me and smack them...

"Is that your real hair or do you curl it?"

No bitch I take some time out my life and curl every single strand of hair. What do you think?

Ok now that I'm done with story time let me talk about other things about black hair. It does not, let me repeat, does not matter if your black and have straight hair or wavy hair.

Not all black girls have curly hair, curly hair doesn't define the color of your skin.
You can have any hair style, you can have straight hair, curly hair, or wavy. It doesn't matter because it doesn't define you.

One thing I hate about what people say is "Don't all black girls have curly hair" or "That must be weave because her hair is really long".

Does the length matter... hell NO! You shouldn't let that bother you. When I was in the 8 grade it hate having my hair down because of how frizzy it kept getting. So everyday I wore it in a bun or ponytail. When I became a freshman I realized I used the wrong product for my hair. I used hair spray, gel, and moose, I changed it up by using shea and cantu. It defined my curls more and I fell in love with my hair. I wore may hair down a lot and I felt proud having my hair. So don't be like me and hide your hair, find a product that suits your hair and let your hair down for once.

Trust me it feels good.