ST • I Got Bullied

{A♡}

In 7th grade I got Bullied, and no I'm not talking about some mean girls type shit 🤕. I got bullied by 2 guys whose names were Mike and Isaiah, keep in mind Isaiah was Black and Mike was white. It wasn't physical but it was verbal bullying.

Anyways theses niggas always had to never to pick on me for not fucking reason. They taunted and picked on a lot of people just making them feel like nobody liked them and lowering people's self esteem. Isaiah was one of the 'cool kids' everyone wanted to be 'friends' with him. Cuz if you were friends with him you were considered popular and in middle school that's what everyone wanted their reputation to be... popular. Mike was a follower, I swear he wants to be like Isaiah so bad and he still does to this day.

They would always roast me or whatever 🙄. Making fun of my hair, my lips and my eyes... See what you guys don't know is that I have this thing called nystagmus, which is rapid eye movement so my eyes shake back and forth 👀. I have it because when I was adopted my birth mom took drugs, smoked, drank alcohol and because of the alcohol getting into my system as a child I got nystagmus (but that's not the only cause) . You can also get nystagmus when you are very intoxicated, it's the reason why a drunk person can't walk in a straight line 👣. They also made fun of me for smiling and laughing so much 😜😄. And to this day people still make fun of me for that but that just who I am... like I'm sorry I'm a happy person 😂🤗. If you don't like it just get tf out my face damn 💀✋🏽. But anyway it go so bad to the point where on Halloween I came home crying and in tears 😭 ... I was a fox that year for Halloween and they made fun of me for that too. But once I got home my mom called the school right quick so I can talk to the dean ☎️. That was even the day I was going over to Janeeses house to go trick or treating with her 🎃 . But it all turned out fine because she cheered me up and helped me get through it. I also had other friends that supported me and helped me get through it 🤗.

Eventually I talked to the dean and they got in trouble and I had nothing to worry about 🗣. Back then I didn't really know how to deal with criticism and confrontation because I chose not to because I didn't want negativity in my life but now I know that everyone will respect me ✊🏽✊🏽... you don't have to like me but there is no way in hell 👿👹, on my mama 👩🏼, that you will even disrespect me. Now I now how to stick up for myself or for someone else if they're getting criticized like that. Now that we're in highschool those two guys are not bullying me anymore 😴, they always stare at me and look at my ass 😒😷. But hey, now they see me doing good and that's all that matters.... I just gotta keep flexin 💪🏽🔥💯

But the number one thing I want you to take from this is that please please please tell someone if you're getting bullied. Speak up and tell friends, family, counselor, principal or whatever .. I was scared it was gonna get worse but it got better 🤞🏽😇😋