ST • she got a lil salty (issa quick one)

{A♡}

Last night was a football game at my school that i went to so you know i gotta look like a snack or whateveaa and allat 😂😛. Sooo bout two hours into the game ya girl was getting hungry so i went down to consessions (some thotties was working at consessions and they dont like me for some reason lmao even tho I ain't even do nothing) and one of my ex friends (we ill call her D) was at consessions with my other ex friend (we will call her A).
And while we were there D got a lil salty. . . What had happened was I hugged this guy I know who came over to me (we will call him K),, K had his arms out to ask if anyone else wanted a hug after I hugged him so then my friend hugged K then D was like "i dont get a hug" and then i looked at smiled at D and said "No" then gave K another hug. Lmaooooo, sorry boo 😘 😂

Both D and A (unintentional pun 💀😂) were in the same friend circle or group whatever you want to call it, so they both dont like me for some reason. Cuz girl tbh i aint got nooooo beef so if anything D, A and their lil friends got beef with themselves. They spend their day at school looking at me and talking about me likr whats talking about me gonna do???? The more you talk the more people know about me. By the way how does my name taste 👅🍬☺️? One thing about me is that I'm not the type of person to go for revenge. Because once you do me wrong what's the point of me doing you any worse 🤔,leave me alone and do you. I'm not gonna waste my time trying to make your life hell because of what you did to me or because you don't like me 🤷🏽‍♀️. People be asking me how I deal with haters or how I deal with people who don't like me and my answer is you don't cuz there no reason to and thats facts ✅.

-----------------------------------------------------

Have you had some beef wit a group of people? What was the issue 🤔? Was it petty 😊😂? Lemme know inna comments 💕❣️