Chapter 1

after dhol gaao episodes.
After 5 years..
Sound of crying...it's a baby of nil and simmi..
Nurse: congratulations..its a baby boy.Nil runs inside to see his baby..
He saw his baby in simmi's hand..
He jumped with joy..he was very happy..he took his baby in his hands..while taking baby his hands were shaking..then he took baby in his hands..he was really happy..then simmi and nil along with baby left for home..they both were happy..
Nil's family came..nad they were happy to see there grand child..now it was time to give a beautiful name to baby..
Nil's father: ab hume humare baby ka naam rakhna chahiye..
Nil's mother: haa..pandit ji ko call karti hun..
After a while..
Nimmi were playing with the baby..
Nil's mother: pandit ji ne kaha hai ki bacche ki maasi bacche ka naam soch le..aur bacche ke kaan mein bol de..fir hum subh muhrat dekh krr naam karan karenge..tab tak bacche ki maasi vo naam kisiko nahi btaegi..
Nil: par simmi ki to koi behen nahi..
After hearing this simmi was lost in her thoughts..this reminded her of sharon.. *flashback*

Simmi: I'm so happy..ki nil ne mujhe sabke saamne propose kiya..😍 I love him..
Sharon:lucky girl huh..I'm so happy for you..
They huged each other..
Sharon was teasing her..
Sharon: ab tumhari shadi hogi..fir tum honeymoon par jaaogi..
Simmi:stop teasing me..
Sharon:fir tumhare bacche honge..jo mujhe masi bulaenge..
Simmi:shadi ki saari arrangements tumhe karni hai..aur mere bacche bhi tumhe hi sambhalne hai..
Sharon: haa..unka naam bhi main hi rakhungi..kyunki bacche ka naam unki masi rakhti hai na..
Simmi: haa baba..bas ab..abhi tak sirf propose kiya hai. *flashback ends*
Nil: SIMMI...SIMMI..
Her chain of thoughts were broken by nil..
Simmi: haa..kuch bola..
Nil: kabse tumhe bula raha hun..kahan kho gayi..
Simmi: bas aise hi..
A tear rolled down her cheek..
She wiped it out so that nil couldn't see it..but it was noticed by nil..
She walked towards her room..and locked herself..baby was with simmi..she was crying in the corner of her room..

***END***
comments:D