Chapter 27

Her hands hold his broad shoulder as she tried entering his mouth. His hands wnt to her waist feeling the velvety skin as soft as born bby . His taste buds did their work as the taste of paasta travelled from her lips to his bt were lost in kiss...Sharon tighten her grip on her..Swayam Understands tht she is out of breath... they broke thw kiss..Sharon opened her eyes slowly...Sharon :- I m so sorry Swayam...kl pta ni kriya ka naam sunte h...Swayam put his index finger on her lipi...
Swayam :- shh...forget abt tht okay? 
Sharon smiled and nodded in yes
They sat on ground holding each others hand tightly...Sharon thought she should tell everything to Swayam as this is the only right time...
Sharon :- Swayam....
Swayam :- hmm...
Sharon :- mjhe tumhe kuch btana h..
Swayam :- shoot...
Sharon :- voo
Swayam :- don't hesitate nw...shoot it
Sharon :- vo Rachit naa
Swayam :- kya hua Sharon Rachit ko..
Sharon :- usse kuch ni hua..
Swayam :- fr...
Sharon :- acha tum btao...tumhe vo
Raat yaad hai..jb we became one...
Swayam smiled 
Swayam :- usse kaise bhool skta hu..
FLASHBACK * * *
Sharon ws coming from some Indian wedding..she wore an Indian dress & no doubt she ws looking out of this world...she move towards Swayam's house...as she parked her car on the other side of road..she picked her hand bag...She kept her phone. Unknown to the fact that a car was gradually moving towards her she kept on moving ahead in her own self. The car's speed increased and it was getting closer to sharon. And the moment it was about to hit her, "Ouch!!" She screamed loud. The driver flew with the car not giving anyone the chance to see his face....
Sharon felt some weight on her...she open her eyes & saw Swayam "I am so sorry vo.." She was again interrupted.
"Kya sorry..tumhara dhyan kaha tha. Itni badi gaadi tumhari taraf aa rahi hai aur tumhe pata tak nahi hai. Sharon, what if something had happened??" She could see concern in his eyes.They were lost in each other eyes. Though swayam had always been by her side she had never seen such a side of him. He looked scared. On the other hand, a moment before Swayam thought his world was finished...! Comment:)