Chapter 26

She reach there....she ws calling Swayam bt he is not coming....she ws abt to go bck..bt Swayam came there & blindfold her. 
Sharon :- ye tum. 
Hr cutted..
Swayam :- shh...kitna bolti ho. 
Sharon :- pr ye blindfold
Swayam :- arey baba...sara plan khrb kr dogi...
Sharon :- surprise? ?
Swayam :- shhh..
Sharon smiled...
Swayam picked her up in his arms...& move towards his surprise....
He make her stand on her feet....he remove her blindfold...
Okay now..open your eyes." He said as he removed the blindfold. With excitement in her nerves she opened her eyes becoming completely startled. They were standing in the mid of forest behind the house surrounded by fireflies. A small smile came on her face as she saw the dark and thick forest lighted just by moon and fireflies. She looked at him who was already adoring her beautiful smile.... he saw one of the most beautiful places of Manali, even she was unaware about.
Under the moonlight, there was a small tent arranged near the edge of the small lake and a water fall. Only God knew, how come he came with all these ideas but he never left a chance to amaze her in the most simplest ways. She looked at him as he forwarded his hand asking for hers. She soon kept it forgetting the whole world. They sat beside the lake near the tent feeling the wet grass beneath them along with the cold wind. While she was cherishing the moment, Swayam moved a little taking out another surprise for her. It was her favourite- white sauce pasta with cheese bread. Her eyes got teary as she realised that he still remembers her favourite. "You remember?!" She almost whispered.
"Bhoolne ka to sawaal hi nahi uthta.5 saal se jab bhi tumhari yaad aati thi sirf yahi khata tha." He said smiling through his tears. The tears were hard to control now. She hugged him tight wetting his shirt with her tears while he continued caressing her back making sure she knew that he is here- this time for ever. He moved her a little apart feeding her the paasta. His raised his eyebrow asking her hows it. Bt instead of answering, she gve him d mst deserving gift.
He ws stunned as she kept her lips on his taking the dominance in kiss:* comments:D