Chapter 18

Sharon's cheek turned into beetroot red..Sharon :- I'll b bck..
Vicky :- arey betho yaha..
Neha :- guyz..dont uh think v should give a surprise party to taani..bcoz of her we r together.Our dance is with us.Nil :- uh r ryt. Even in college days we behaved rude with her..
Everyone nodded
Swayam :- mri baby sister ko pta ni chlna chye 
Ashi :- ok sooo girls list typs bnate hai aur kisko kya kaam typs dena h vo decide krte hai..
Simmi :- tum log krlo hme bs kaam bta do..right Sharon? 
Sharon :- ryt ...
After half an hour they combine the work...only cake baking part was left
Swaron :- aur hume kya krna hoga...
Ashi :- cake bnana hoga. 
Swayam :- chocolate hai favorite uska Sharon :- with lots of popping of chocolate chip cookies. 
They both saw each other & passed a small smile to each other tht too real one not the fake one which they use to show the world...
After some time
All were doing there work..& thankfully taani ws sleeping..rey ws with her too as gang said him to stop taani from coming down...
All were decorating the hall..
Swaron&kids were in kitchen...
Swayam took out all the ingredients jst then..he ask Swayam :- "Do we have any scissors here?", as he ws trying to open the seal. Just she was about to hand him a pair of scissors, the bag of flour erupted onto his face.
He stared up at him with disbelief; his face entirely covered with white powder.
Sharon bit back a laugh as she handed him the scissors. & ask teasing :- "Still need them?" .
Sharon :- omg swayam...u r looking like a white ghost" burst out laughing 
Rachit :- Swayam the ghost 
Rachit & Sharon burst in laugh
Swayam stood up, as the flour dripped down to his shirt. 
Swayam :-"You think this is funny?"raising a white eyebrow.
Shw grinned as he began to come closer to her. Her smile faded once he began to open his arms out wide. "What are you-" she started off.
Swayam pulled her into a bone crushing hug, rubbing his face all over her shoulder. His hands were roaming on my back. She was struggling hard to pull off. But he was pulling me closer to him...she could hear his hearbeats. she coughed because all the flour on her n she push him off...
Comment :)