Chapter 35

Gang :- wow..
Simmi hugged them together
Kriya's eyes get teary with happiness. Kriya in mind :- uh both r made for each other..me ab ni aaungi tum dono k beech... In evening everyone ws getting ready...Sharon ws helping girls & Swayam too bt with boys :p...as everyone ready .they move in hall..
Swayam & sharon decided ti get ready now ...
Sharon ws looking like a princes..she ws combining her hair..
With Swayam he ws wearing his shirt :- iss button ki bhi abhi tutna tha..chl koi ni tie se hide hojyega ..pr tie bhi to ni aati baand ni....After a minute door of his room opened he saw kriya ws standing there...
Swayam :- kuch kaam tha..?
Kriya :- ni vo sb tumhe bula rhe hai..
Swayam :- acha..me ata hu..
Kriya :- if uh don't mind me theek krdungi ?
Swayam :- umm vo..
Kriya :- its of. If uh r not comfortable
Swayam :- ahh..ok lga do..
She tied her tie too & Swayam thanked her..
After a minute
Kriya :- ahh Swayam
Swayam :- haa bolo
Kriya :- sorry for tht night
Swayam :- its ok.
Kriya :- thanks
They move towards door bt Swayam get shocked to see sharon there standing..he knew tht something is going to happen now....
Sharon move towards her room...
Sharon was trying to control her anger. As soon as she reached her room, she started breaking almost all the things that reach her hand. The image of kriya so close to Swayam...hid apologizing her...it was all killing her. She just wanted to get it all out before it comes out on Swayam, cause if it did, she knew she would regret it. Not even in her wildest dream, she could think of hurting him more. Swayam reached her room finding it completely messed. She was sitting in one corner with her legs wrapped close to her chest and her hands holding her head which was aching badly. he came to her. As soon as his hand rested on her shoulder, she lifted up his face. Hee eyes were blood shot red while the face looked pale from crying. he wrapped his hands on her cheeks slightly wiping away her tears. She looked at him like a child lurking for love. Comment :)