Chapter 29

Swayam :- it ws the best night ever. We become 1 after rinni's engagement...ryt sharon? 
Sharon blushed & her cheeks get pink red...
Swayam :* tum kuch kehne vki thi naa..
Sharon :- aahh..vo Rachit k papa naa
Swayam :- I m sorry sharon..me bhul gya tha ki tumhra feonce bhi hai..
Sharon hit in his chest...Swayam gave her a questioning look
Sharon :- let me complete
Swayam :- sorry
Sharon :- vo tumhra h beta hai..
Swayam :- achaa ok...After a minute he realised wht she just said...
Swayam :- wht did uh jst say sharon
Sharon :- he is your son Swayam
Swayam :- pr jb mne tumse tumhare husband k baarey me poocha tha..tb Sharon :- haa to tum h too hoo mre husband..jo mere sth ni rehte aur tumhre sth kha mri Shaadi hui h jo Me bol deti ki haa hum sth rehte hai..
Swayam :- sharon uh r the best
He kissed her forhead & hug her tightly....
After some time they get back at mansion...gang ws not slept so were kids... it ws 2:30A.M 
Swayam lit the campfire and came inside the tent along with Sharon. The moments they craved to spend with each other was now in front of them. Swayam snuggled inside the blanket with Sharon in his arms as they spend the night inside the tent hearing the sounds of crickets and falling of water in the lake. Their hands entagled and bodies giving warmth to each other, finally it were their hearts which felt to have got a remedy of any big disease. Past was in the memories and future was not in vision; it was their present, the moment, now, that was giving them the utmost happiness. For now, They were TOGETHER.. After some time they get back at mansion...gang ws not slept so were kids... Sharon :- kids..tum soye ni..?
Rachit :- mumma hum..to bs
Swayam :- chodo na sharon...
Sharon :- acha...Rachit idhr aao
Swayam :- shona uh also come here..
Gang ws confused
Swayam :- shona tum khti thi naa ki tumhri mumma kha h..
Shona :- yes daddaa...mri mumma aagyi kya?
Swayam :- haa asgyi hai..
Sharon :- Rachit...uh also want to meet ur dad haa? 
Rachit :- yes mummaa...where is he?
Swayam&sharon together :- he/she is your mom/dad.. ANY IDEA ABOUT KIDS REACTIONS. ?Comment :)