Chapter 28

All he could see was sharom in front of the car and his most precious belonging in danger. He hold her by her arms. She hissed as his hands unintentionally touched her bruises due to falling. He looked at her hand. It was bleeding and suddenly a lone tear escaped from his eyes. He grabbed her hand and started taking her towards their car. They move towards sharon's house
he speed of car suddenly increase. Sharon who was lost during the whole journey got out of her trance as she felt the jerk of car stopping. Without wasting a moment Swayam took her in his arms again to move to her room for dressing. As they were moving towards her room sharon hold on Swayam's shirt tighten. Her wounds were giving her hard time. They both entered inside the room and Swayam let her sit on the bed.
He immediately searched for the first aid and without a delay started cleaning her wounds. His focus was entirely on the wounds making sure he didn't hurt her even a bit. On the other hand, sharon couldn't feel anything. No wounds, No pain, just swayam's touch. She was looking at him like a statue. He mistakingly hit the weak spot and she hissed in pain "I am sorry." Swayam apologized immediately. He blow on her wounds to make it less painful but the blows were increasing her heartbeats every minute. Finally when he was done with dressing, he moved towards her left leg. Sharon clutched the bed sheet tight expecting huge pain but instead he twisted it again to completely remove the pain. He looked at sharon who was sitting with her eyes completely shut.
"Ho gaya.." He said to make her come back to reality. For a moment they were lost in each other eyes. There was no peace better than this moment. But they were disturbed by the hitting sounds of open window. The wind was blowing strongly. He get up to close the window. But he stopped as he felt the same touch on his hand.He turned around to fnd sharon holding his hand. She hold his hand tighter indicating him nt to go. Their eyes portrayed pure love & and passion for each other..
18+CONTENT READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK. "Swayam..." She couldn't complete as Swayam kept his finger on his lips. He already knew what she wanted to say. But she can't steal this moment from him. He gently rubbed his finger on her lips feeling the gloss .Sharon closed her eyes feeling the touch. Suddenly his temptation to know its flavour grew. His hands moved to her cheeks holding her protectively. She could feel his warm breathe on her lips and she knew what was about to come. Not able to control himself anymore he finally let his lips meet hers. His hands moved all over her back trying to feel every inch of her skin. Her hands roamed in his hairs trying to find a support as she was getting weak on her knees. He hold her waist tight to support her and nibbled her lower lip to enter her mouth. She ws taken aback for a sec.
as he was attacking her like a wild animal but it didn't took her a single minute to respond back with same intensity. Swayam left her giving her time to breathe. She was breathing heavily. With the proximity they were sharing her chest continuously collided with his manly chest arousing his desires even more. Her eyes were still closed not getting enough courage to look at the burning intensity in his eyes.His lips by now find another place to attack her. He started placing kisses on her shoulder and cleavage giving her hard time to resist. She started getting him closer giving him more access to her. Her actions gave him more confidence on his love. He finally picked her up and reached their destination. The place where its just two of them sharing the most important moment of their life. He let her adjust on bed and within a few minutes the whole aura of room changed seductive. He was lying on her about to make her completely his. Their eyes speak it all but still their was a need to say it before they become one.
"I LOVE YOU" They said in unision. He touched his head with hers feeling the moment.
"I LOVE YOU" it came out as mere whisper illuminating the whole room..
Their eyes were filled with tears. Their breathe colliding with each other making it hard for both of them to control themselves..He kissed her eyes sucking the tears coming out of them...He removed the strands of hairs falling on her face. Not able to take the intense look in his eyes she hugged him hiding her self in his chest. He hold her from back and started kissing on his neck and shoulders. He slowly started untying the doris in her dress making her gasp every next second. His touch was giving her goosebumps and feeling her smooth velvet skin he was losing his senses. Sharon digged her nails into his shirt grabbing it as tight as she can...Soon their clothes were lying on the floor completely left obliterated as the two removed every wall of separation between them just allowing the night to make them one. Swayam looked at her making sure he was not hurting her. With the glow her face carries and the irreplaceable smile, he knew it was right...He started giving her love bites all over her body. The night was getting colder with the windows shutting on their own and curtains flying to hide two pure souls intervening into one from the world Swayam started drawing different patterns on her back with his hand. Every time he kissed her on her weak spot making her in pleasure, everytime she hover her lips on his chest, his desires grew even more...
He moved his stubble on her chest making her shy and turn to other side. As a reflex he started placing kisses all over her back. He made her face her and she immediately hugged her pouring down all her love to him...
Finally there was no Swayam, no sharon. Just swaron. It was the ending of the night and definitely a new beginning for them. They finally cuddled into each other feeling each other warmth in the cold night. Sharon hugged Swayam tightly and slept keeping her head on his chest. Swayam held her from waist and slept after seeing his angel sleeping peacefully.
---Flashback ends---
Comment :)