Three-man group

Day 5

Okay so today, me and Garry decided to head out of our comfort zone of MK Stadium and went around the restaurants in the nearby area like we said we would.

Unfortunately, we didn't find any spare food in the row of restaurants by the Odeon Cinema, but we did find a few spare drinks in the Costa in the Odeon. As of today I only had the few bits left that I found inside of Asda a couple days back. I'm supplying for two so we needed food fast. We tried KFC but to no avail. Our last hope was McDonald's across the road. It was a 24 hour business before the outbreak. If there was any hope left for food, it was there.

When I was crossing the road, I looked down it and saw a couple of zombies. The apocalypse was getting worse, zombies never usually come out in the day. We ignored them, just in case more were nearby. We got to McDonald's and our luck changed, the doors were open. The floor was covered in bodies and blood, but I ignored it. 

Since as I worked there previously, I knew the crew door's password, so I input it into the doors lock and it opened.

We went into the kitchen and found nothing there. Unusually, the kitchen had no stock out. Not letting our hopes get down, we went to the freezer. Before we entered, we heard something inside. We readied our weapons just in case a zombie was inside.

As we readied our weapons, a knife and a baseball bat, a voice came from inside, saying "this?.. no that, I know how to make that."  I lowered my weapon and went in, only to find someone carrying a large backpack that they were filling with some frozen stock to cook. I said "Hello? Who's that?" The person turned around and little did I expect to find out it was my friends, Kieran Brown.

We caught up a little bit Garry was anxious to get out of the freezer. Maybe he bored and wanted to kill more zombies? We asked Kieran what he was doing, and he said just the same we are, getting food. I told him that I used to work here so I could cook us up some McDonald's. So I did.

I made a few things, but not much, to limit ourself. After talking for a bit and catching up, I asked him to join our group. He agreed and Instead of heading to the stadium, we stayed in McDonald's. I knew the layout so I knew it would be safe. We set up, locked the doors, and camped there for the night. Occasionally I went into the office to check the cameras, but didn't find anything. The time is 9pm, I need some sleep...