Escape from McDonald's

Day 6

We woke up inside the McDonald's we camped in last night. I made some breakfast- a breakfast wrap for Garry, a bacon and egg McMuffin for Kieran, and a bacon roll for me. We all had a few hash browns as well, and what a good breakfast that was. The best we have had in almost a week.

You can never go wrong with McDonald's. That was, at least, until we heard a thud on the first window for drive through... "what was that?" I asked, looking around, noticing Garry had gone. I was intrigued to find out, so I went to the office to check the security cameras. Luckily, Garry was in the office. Looking at the cameras.

I saw a lot of zombies gathered outside. I called kieran in to the office to make an escape plan. Zombies were almost surrounding the place, as I saw on the cameras in the office. "There" I said "the back door is the only place where there is a less amount of zombies." Garry told us to gather gather any unfrozen stuff, and take it. We did, and gathered our other other bags and ran out the door.

"Where to now, Elder One?" I laughed and Garry told us to go to his car, over by Primark. We ran for it. We got to his car and started it up. Or tried to, it wouldn't start. Zombies started running at us. "Get this thing moving!" I shouted to Garry.  He shouted back "I'm trying! I'm trying!" Zombies got closer so I got out the car to attack, but my luck being itself the car started as I got out. I got back in and sighed.

Kieran said to go, and Garry swiftly drove off. We drove to a quieter location to decide on where to go next. "What's in your bags you two? I have a little food and some weapons." Garry simply replied "same, and a little medical supplies. By that I just mean a couple bandages." Kieran said "I have a lot of food, but nothing frozen. I dropped my bag in the rush back there. I still have a lot more food though, they will be fine for some time." I then suggested that we stop off at the nearest hospital. We needed more medical supplies as Garry was running low on them. They agreed, and so we drove toward the hospital.

We drove near my mums house, but I asked Garry to stop the car. It was getting late, so we needed to rest up.
We got into the house and there were dead bodies everywhere. I told the other two that they weren't here when I first left the house 6 days ago. They thought it was suspicious, but left it for the night because of how late it was. The time is 9pm, this group needs some sleep...