06

After a busy day of meeting fans and going on stage, I was relieved to get back to the hotel room. It was finally the last day of Playlist, and Caspar got close to finding everything out multiple times. I had to fake sick this entire trip, which was actually relatively easy since I was feeling kind of ill. I was just excited to go back home, until Marcus came up to me way too late at night.

"Uh, hey? What are you doing here?" I was genuinely curious. Him and I hadn't spoken since we left London, and I wasn't expecting to talk to him until we returned back. 

"I have to tell you something. But I don't want this to ruin our friendship." He was starting to worry me. I didn't know what could be so serious that he would come to me at eleven at night with the fear of jeopardizing our friendship. I made a hand motion that signaled to him to continue. 

"So I met a girl awhile back and we've been dating for quite awhile and...she asked me to move in with her. And I said yes," he explained, and I don't know what I was expecting, but that was not it. But he looked so nervous and afraid to ruin our friendship that I couldn't be pissed at him, even though all that was going through my mind was how can I afford this, I can't, oh, God, I can't.

"It's okay, Marcus. I don't mind. Just don't expect me to help you move your stuff out," I said, laughing after my joke to lighten the tension in the room. Marcus laughed, too, and then he pulled me in for a hug. Neither one of us could bring ourselves to let go.

"I'm happy for you," I said as we pulled away from each other. He gave me one last smile before he left.

-

Time went by too quickly, and suddenly I was sat next to Caspar on the plane ride back. 

"So Marcus told me that he moved out," Caspar said out of nowhere. I just looked at him.

"Uh, yeah? Is that important?" I asked in response. He shrugged. 

"Can you afford that place on your own?" He asked, and I had no idea where he was going with this conversation. Of course I couldn't afford it on my own. The place is too nice. I just shrugged my shoulders in response.

"Because I was kind of thinking that maybe...I could move in with you?" As soon as Caspar said that, my heart started racing. I forgot that Caspar had been looking for a place since Zoe was planning on moving in with Alfie, his current roommate. 

"I'll tell you the same thing I told Marcus. Just don't expect me to help you move your stuff in." Caspar smiled possibly the biggest grin I had ever seen. And I'm pretty sure I looked the exact same.

-