Chapter 12 - Childhood Lover

Hey guys, my goal is to finish this story this summer! I'm hoping to have a lot of time to complete it for you guys. Those that are asking whether I'm going to update my other stories, for now the answer is no. I'm focusing on this one right now, it's just easier to do things one story at a time. I might do updates here and there on my other stories but this is the one that I'd like to finish. Now I don't actually know if I'll be able to complete it or not because I will be busy this summer travelling. But I would really like to finish this before September.

I want you all to keep pushing me to complete it, if I slack off this summer. Don't let me slack off!

Idk about my posting schedule, right now it's kind of random, but I hope I fall into a schedule soon, like I did with The Demon King. I'll try to do at least one update a week. How many weeks are there even during the summer, I'm too lazy to do the math lol? So count the weeks we have until September and expect at least that much updates, and I'll try my hardest to do more updates then that.

I love you all so much and thanks for sticking by me :)

Xoxox

Fairytopia08

P.S. Mature content ahead ;) Enjoy!

*****
I felt a light ticklish feeling against my neck and then it was travelling to my chest. Suddenly I felt a slight pain and my eyes opened wide to find Dimitri grinning against my chest as he proceeded to bite my nipple. I let out a small moan as he welcomed me into the morning with his wonderfully skilled mouth. Pain mixed with pleasure was the best feeling in the world, especially when it was at the hands of Dimitri.

"I lasted a whole night doing nothing to you, but I couldn't help it anymore. Especially with the sunlight, lighting up your entire body. It was just too enticing." He said as he played with my nipple in between his index finger and thumb. His other hand slid down my body feeling me as he closed his eyes. "Your skin is so soft." He whispered as he leaned down and pressed a few slow, sweet kisses against my stomach.

The sunlight was shining on Dimitri's body and I could tell what he meant as desire rushed inside me at the sight of him. I pushed him off of me and down onto the bed, causing him to lay down. I then sat on top of him, straddling his waist, feeling his dick against my behind, nice and erect. I grabbed his arms and placed them down on the bed beside him. This time I was the one pinning him down as I eyed his muscular build. I looked up and met his blazing red eyes as he watched me with a mixture of curiosity, love and desire.

I leaned down and pressed a kiss against his lips, before taking his lower lip between my teeth and lightly tugging. I then pulled away and noticed his eyes were closed and I smiled as I kissed down his jaw, enjoying the way his stubble felt against my lips. I then trailed my lips down to his earlobe and starting nibbling at it causing him to let out low groans. "You're so sexy." I whispered before kissing down his neck all the way to his shoulders. I then bit down on his shoulders, tasting the slight saltiness of his skin, moaning at how it felt. I heard him let out a deep, throaty groan at my bite and I felt the sound hit me all the way down to my core.

"I want to touch you." Dimitri whispered as I kept his arms held down. Technically if he wanted, he could have pushed my arms away since he is a million times stronger than me, but he was giving me complete control and I loved it.

"Not yet." I whispered as I kissed down his muscular chest, really loving the way his muscles contracted underneath my lips. Eventually I let go of his arms, wanting him to touch me. I remained hovered over him, my legs on either side of his body doggy style.