Chapter 20 - My Very Own Whore

It was two in the morning and I was starving and needed water. I didn't even have breakfast before I left here to Rovana and it had been over 24 hours now since I ate or drank anything.

Suddenly I heard the door open and I stood up off the bed, facing whoever was coming in. It was Dimitri. He stood in the doorway, watching me, still wearing his wedding suit, looking as handsome as I've ever seen him. It hurt to look at him so I forced myself to look away.

He was silent as he watched me and I was frozen too, not knowing what to do since I couldn't talk and explain anything.

He walked up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder. I whimpered at his hold as it was tight and almost painful. I looked up and met his angry eyes. "What are you doing here?" He practically growled causing me to flinch at the coldness I heard in his voice. I couldn't do anything except stare at him. I couldn't speak, I had no choice.

I could tell my silence was angering him as his hold on me tightened. "What the hell are you doing here?" He yelled as he threw me away from him, onto the bed. As soon as I got a hold of myself I scooted to the edge of the bed, far away from him as tears pricked my eyes.

He looked angrier than I had ever seen him and I knew it was because he thought I betrayed him. He was still hurt. I knew I shouldn't be scared because this was the Dimitri that had loved me, the Dimitri I loved too.

But the only difference now was that he didn't love me anymore. In fact, he hated me and I wasn't sure I could trust him not to hurt me.

"If you're not going to tell me, then get the fuck out and never come back." He growled dangerously low as I burst into tears. I was frustrated, I didn't know what to do. I couldn't talk, I had no way of communicating with him and he was angry and wanted me out.

He watched me wipe my tears away as more fell. "Are you going to leave or not?" He asked and I confidently shook my head no. I couldn't leave just because he was scaring me. I was going to try my hardest to fix things.

I could see the anger rising in him before he took a few deep breaths calming himself down. "Fine, you want to stay here, you can." He said causing me to sigh in relief. "But you're not staying here for free." I didn't care what he wanted, I'd give it if it could give me a chance to figure out what to do.

I nodded my head as I didn't know any other way to tell him I agreed with that and that I'd pay him. I just didn't know what he wanted.

He started walking to me and unconsciously I moved an inch or so back. He then grabbed my leg, pulling me down the bed, close to him. I was scared if I was being completely honest.

He had changed a lot the past three years and all I could see in his facial features was coldness, every trace of warmth gone. I felt him reach behind and find the zipper of my dress as my eyes widened and I pulled away.

"Do you want to stay here or not?" He asked sounding really annoyed and that's when I realized what he wanted as my payment was.

Sex.

I looked down in shame and nodded my head. I couldn't believe I was downgrading myself this low, using sex to pay someone, something I never imagined I'd ever do. But I was going to do it. I loved him too much and I was going to do everything I could to get our relationship.

I felt him tug at the zipper of my dress as he unzipped it all the way down. I was scared, hungry, and tired. I didn't want to do this but I had no choice.

More fear hit me as I realized he might go really hard on me, harder than I could handle. I was still a little sore from last night since I let Tyler have sex with me.