1

Ariana;

I looked out my rear view mirror and smiled at my boyfriend who was singing along to my new song Sober. My birthday was in a couple days so it was only nice of him to throw me some type of party. "So." I smirked. "What are you getting me for my birthday?" He stared at me with a straight face.

"I'm not telling you" I frowned and crossed my arms. "Why not?", "Because, it's suppose to be a surprise." I sighed and sat back in the drivers seat. "Why are we in the car again?", "Because you said you wanted to go to the nail salon.", "Oh yeah." I started the car and began to back out of our garage.

Mac;

Once we arrived at the nail salon I got this sick feeling in my stomach. "Babe I think we should leave. Being around here is making my stomach feel weird." I warned. "No I wanna get my nails done." I pulled her back to the car and got in. "Get your ass in the damn car." She mumbled something under her breath and got in.

"You're so annoying." I rolled my eyes, "I'm just trying to keep you alive. We have no idea what the hell is there.", "Well I just wanted to get my nails down and here you go pulling bullshit saying that your stomach felt weird. If you didn't want to come you could've just stayed home.", "If I would've stayed home you would've been complaining about how I'm never with you and shit."

"Or you'll probably be dead because some psycho killed you!", "I don't know who you're raising your voice at but it better not be me.", "I'm raising my voice at you Ariana because you're being fucking stubborn and butt hurt. Every time I try to help or save you from a weird situation you always pull this bitchy attitude shit."

"Bitchy attitude? Really Mac? You're saying that I have a bitchy attitude? Okay." She adjusted herself in the seat and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride home. This is why I don't understand women. They always get mad at you for something that they started. I was just trying to help her out at that nail salon because I didn't feel right when we were around it. I felt that something bad was about to happen.

And that's exactly what happened. Right when we got home, one the news, it told us that there was a shooting at the same exact salon that we were at. This wouldn't have been a good time to say 'I don't you so' but I had to, she had to feel how wrong she was. "And what did I tell you? Exactly! I helped you and I out right now. Both of us would be either dead or injured terribly if I didn't follow my first instinct."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Can you stop with this attitude? It's so annoying.", "You're so annoying but you don't hear me complain about it, do you?", "Yes, yes I do because you say it all the time. You're always like 'Oh my god Mac you're so annoying get the hell away from me." I said mimicking a girl's voice.

"I don't talk like that.", "Well that's how you sound when you nag about stuff 24/7." She shook her head and sat back on the couch ignoring every word that came out of my mouth for the rest of the day. To me it was just petty behavior. She's always doing shit like this just to get me mad but it's not gonna work this time.

I know this whole ignoring me thing won't last long. She's gonna end up coming back to me asking for something else because she's fucking spoiled to death.

the next morning;

"Good morning babe." I whispered in her ear. "Get the hell off of me with your hot ass breath.", "Why do you keep cursing at me?", "Because you keep cursing at me? Why are you asking dumbass questions?", "Babe I just woke up and told you good morning. What are you talking about?" She turned over and curled up into a little ball.

"How about today you just leave me alone? No talking, no sex, no nothing. Just let me be by myself today okay?" I nodded and laid down on my bed. I'm not sure what I actually did to her but I must've fucked up somehow. "I'm sorry." I whispered before getting out of bed and going on with my day.

___

I honestly could've added something else to this chapter but I chose not to because I don't want it to be extremely long for no reason.