4

Ariana;

"It's Grammy time baby." I yelled at the top of my lungs while running around our mansion. "I get to sing and dance and have fun." I sang while running out of breath. I stopped running and laughed at myself. I'm acting as if I've never performed at the grammy's before.

flashback

"Welcome to the stage, Ariana Grande!" The speaker said. I walked onto the stage and people started to scream but they were all muffled bunny ear pierced. I smiled at the crowd and waved to my mom who was sitting in the 10th row.

I closed my eyes and waited for the music to start;

I don't ever ask you where you've been and I don't feel the need to know who you're with I can't even think straight but I can tell you were just with her and I'll still be a fool, I'm a fool for you,

Just a little bit of your heart just a little bit of your heart just a little bit of your heart is all I want just a little bit of your heart just a little bit of your heart just a little bit is all I'm asking for,

I don't ever tell you how I really feel 'cause I can't find the words to say what I mean and nothing's ever easy that's what they say I know I'm not your only but I'll still be a fool 'cause I'm a fool for you,

Just a little bit of your heart just a little bit of your heart just a little bit of your heart is all I want just a little bit of your heart.

I sang the rest of the song, still with my eyes closed. I was afraid that if I opened them I would mess up somehow and embarrass myself. Once the song ended I opened my eyes and quickly covered my mouth. I was so nervous during this performance but I did it.

And I did it well.

end of flashback

I smiled at the thought. I suddenly felt two arms wrapping around my waist. "Good morning." I kissed as Mac showered my neck and cheek with kisses. "Morning baby." He hummed. I turned around and pecked his lips. "Want some food?", "Obviously." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

I led him all the way to the kitchen. "Now that you're in the kitchen, cook your own food." I said while I happily skipped away. "Wait! I wanna cook with you so come back here." He demanded. "Ugh fine." He smirked and grabbed me by the waist.

He smashed his lips onto mine as they moved in sync. I skipped my tongue into his mouth and we started to make out. He sat me up on the counter and spread my legs so he could be in between them.

Our tongues were fighting each other as if we were in war. Just as I was about the deepen the kiss his phone went off. "Fuck." He mumbled. "Who is it?" I asked kind of disappointed in our special moment being ruined. "It's just my brother." I nodded and hopped off the counter.

"Well since that was just ruin, what do you want to eat?", "Just some eggs and bacon.", "Okay I'll make the eggs and you can make the bacon because I hate getting grease popped on me.", "And you think I like it? I swear you just hate me sometimes." I giggled and shrugged.

"Oops!" He playfully glared at me before grabbing the pack of bacon. "You know I actually feel like I'm gonna do really great during my performance." I told him. "I don't think you're gonna do great, I know you are.", "You scared me for a second.", "Sorry babe." He kissed my cheek.

later;

Daniel and Aaron walked in the house with their magical tools and started to help me get dolled up for the Grammys while Mac just threw on a suit and brushed his hair a little bit. "Damn babe you look sexy as hell.", "You don't look too bad yourself." I looked at him up and down. "I didn't know you could look so sexy in a tie." I whispered in his ear.

I seductively laughed as we walked out of the house. We got inside of the limo along with Daniel and Aaron. "I really hope this ride isn't too long. I really just want to get to the Grammys already.", "Ari calm down and stop moving so much or you're gonna mess up your hair that took me two hours to do.", "Shut the hell up Aaron. Nobody told you to fucked up 25 times."

I rolled my eyes and looked over to Mac who was just sitting on his phone. My eyes traveled his body up and down until he looked up. I quickly looked towards the window. "I know you were just checking me out." He chuckled. "I most certainly was not. Stop making up lies." I sassed.

later;

We were now on the red carpet. Paparazzi were taking pictures of us and screaming at us but I kind of just ignored the yelling and posed a couple times for them before I grabbed Mac's hand and we jogged into the building.

I wanted to make sure that I didn't get interviewed by those annoying fucks but they ended up getting to us so we had no choice. "Man I hate red carpets." I sighed sitting down on the couch that was in my dressing room.

"Trust me, I know.", "All I want to do right now is sleep.", "Well if you sleep then you won't be able to perform.", "You would just have to wake me up a few minutes before my performance duh.", "Um.. no." I laughed and grabbed my phone out of my tiny purse.

I made a quick phone call and texted my family so they could watch the show since they couldn't be here tonight. "I am so excited for this."

___

Part two of the Grammys is coming very, very soon. Did you catch that? I said it's coming soon. In Hollywood, soon means decades so.. okay I'll stop.