7

Ariana;

It's been two months since my last hit single, Silent, was released and I'm super happy to drop the album tonight. I hoping that my fans appreciate the album and actually listen to the music rather than to kind a catchy song to listen to 24/7 because that's not the point of the album.

The point of my album is to bring people together through the music. I don't want people to just be able to bob their head to my music. I want them to be able to bob their head but also hear the listen to the lyrics and be able to relate to them or to create visuals to each song since there will not be a music video for each video, only the singles.

"I really hope that my fans love this album because I've worked so hard on it.", "Yeah we all know. You wrote every single song on this album word for word.", "I know I didn't want you to bring me a track written by someone else like you did with Dangerous Woman.", "I mean Dangerous Woman was a pretty good song.", "Yeah but I could've wrote something similar to it myself."

"Well you weren't writing any music at the time so I had to buy the song for you to at least put out some type of music because if you fall off or take a break at anytime where you are on top, you will fall right back down to where you were at. It's happened to many celebrities like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga etc."

"Yeah, yeah I know this already. Can we move on to something else." I rolled my eyes. I hate when he talks about this. I'm not here to race people for more fame. I just want to do music and make people happy. If I wanted to sell out I would've already did it but I haven't yet because that's not what I want to do.

"Okay, sorry. So what do you want to do? Do you just want to sit here and talk while the hours pass or do you wanna go out somewhere while the hours pass.", "Is sleeping a option because I'm really tired.", "No sleeping is not an option right now but you can go take a nap if you'd like.", "Yeah that's what I'm gonna go do. I'm gonna go take a nap. Wake me up in like an hour or two okay?"

He nodded so I got up and walked to his second office where there was a couch. It wasn't just an ordinary couch though, or was actually a really big couch with really good cushioning. I removed my jacket and shoes and curled up into a little ball as my eyes slowly began to close.

dream

"Hello I'm Michelle Pickles and today I'm here to tell you about celebrity news. Today Ariana Grande released her new album called 'Painful Love' which is a really good album in my opinion but others are actually thinking differently."

"Some people actually say that this is her worst album yet and she shouldn't have released it. Once again, I love this album. My favorite song is Broken but that's not really the point." She chuckled. "Most critics today have reacted negatively to her new album because of the way she.. says her words?"

"They say the way she calmly sings all the songs is really hypnotizing and disgusting. They say it can cause your children to do really sexual or violent things which I really don't believe. I think the album is great bu-"

"Ariana wake up! Ariana! Wake up!"

end of dream

"Ariana wake up! Ariana wake up!" I opened my eyes to see Scooter standing over me. I jumped and fell off the couch. "You okay?", "Yeah I'm fine I just had a weird dream.", "What was it about?", "Everybody hated my album.", "What if people in real life are gonna hate it as well? Then what would happen?", "Don't worry about it too much just relax. It was only a dream."

"Yeah it was only a dream." I sighed. "What time is it?", "Almost 11:50pm.", "What?! I slept for that long?", "No you slept for exactly two hours. You went to sleep at like 9:50.", "Oh." He chuckled. "When are we releasing the album?", "In about 10 minutes, why? Wanna promote it?" I nodded.

I grabbed my phone and started talking pictures of the album cover and I began posting more and more promotions about the album. My phone was blowing up with most positive comments and messages about the album but I couldn't answer questions.

I just kept promoting until 12pm. I went on live. "The album was just released! Go stream Painful Love on Spotify and buy it on Itunes for only $9.99!" I yelled with a huge smile on my face. I typed and pinned my comment as I continued the live. "I just bought the album." I read. "Thank you so much! I love you guys so fucking much."

"Ariana!" Scooter. "Oops! Gotta go." I ended the live and laughed. "Why did to yell my name like that?", "Because I want to show you the sells.", "We already have sells? I just released it!", "I know but people love you Ari so of course they're gonna buy the album the second you release it."

He turned his computer towards me and my jaw dropped. I got 200k sells in under 10 minutes. "How?!" I exclaimed. "I'm not really sure but hopefully they begin to go up through the week.", "Me too."

___

I forgot what I wrote for this chapter and I'm waaay too lazy to reread anything so.. whoops!