3

Mac;

"Mac please tell me how I look in my red carpet dress.", "You look beautiful." She frowned. "Are you sure or are you just saying that to make me happy?", "No I really mean it. You look beautiful right now baby." She smiled a little bit and her whines started to sound like actual talking.

"Okay I'm gonna wear this one to the Grammy's." She slipped off the dress just as her makeup artist and hair stylist came in. "Oh god babe you can't just get undressed like in front of me." I licked my lips.

"Oh lord let's hurry up and get out of here before he starts eating her pussy right in front of us." Daniel mumbled. They grabbed their belongings and ran out of the house together. I walked over to Ari who was just looking at herself in the mirror. "Babe." I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm so happy right now." She whispered. I kissed her neck and smiled. "I'm so happy for you. You get to slay all those people with your performance." She giggled and shook her head. "It won't be that good enough to slay anybody but we'll try.", "No I'm pretty sure you're gonna slay all of you little Arianators. They're all gonna be screaming at the top of their lungs once you hit the stage.", "Stop oh my god I'm blushing."

She covered her face but I removed her hands and kissed her red, hot cheeks. "You look so cute when you blushed." She started to blush harder and giggled softly.

later;

Ariana has been rehearsing and dancing around for the past hour and it's kind of annoying but I get, she wants this performance to be as perfect as it could ever be. "Babe aren't you tired?", "A little bit but I think I'll be fine." I nodded and sat back on the couch.

"Ain't nobody gonna touch it, touch it, touch it." She sang to herself. "I really miss the Dangerous Woman era. It was so fun.", "Yeah I miss you in those little bunny ears.", "I only wrote them like three times.", "You should put them on again.", "No." I frowned.

Ariana;

Once I leaned in to kiss Mac's cheek my phone started ringing. "Hello?", "Yeah I've been rehearsing by myself a lot.", "Mhm.", "Alright, okay bye." Mac turned to look at me. "It was just Scooter calling to make sure everything was alright." I nodded and laid his head on my shoulder.

I took out my phone and took a picture of us. "You should start posting on Snapchat again. I bet your fans miss that.", "I don't really like Snapchat now that they took away my favorite filter." Mac chuckled. "The raindeer was really your favorite huh?", "Yeah it's kind of fucked up. They kept the flower crown and dog filter but they took away my rain deer filter. Just total bullshit."

"Yeah totally." Mac said mimicking a girls voice. "Oh my god just stop it mac, just stop it!" I laughed. "What can I say? I'm just a goofy guy." He shrugged. I giggled and slapped his chest softly. "Really though shut up. I'm gonna die of laughter.", "Wow I've never heard that one before. I guess I should started paying attention." He said in a Mickey Mouse voice.

I fell back as tears rolled down my cheeks from me laughing so hard.

___

Short but cute chapter.. ? I don't know, all I know is that my favorite stories need to be updated.