6

Mac;

I woke up the next morning after the Grammys feeling really drained and tired but my manager said I had to record some new music today so I had no choice but to get up and ready to leave.

I grabbed a sticky not out of the drawer and wrote;

Going to the studio to record some music, be back soon. Love you.

- Mcdaddy

I stuck the note softly on her forehead and threw on my jacket. I didn't want Ariana to be calling me wondering where I was at so I made sure to just leave that note for her. I walked to my car and drove straight to the studio.

"You got some bars or something?" The DJ asked. I nodded. "I wrote down some lyrics for at least 10 songs.", "Aight you know what to do." I walked inside the boot and he started playing song hot beats. "I like this one." I yelled.

He nodded and put a thumbs up. I grabbed my phone out of my pockets and went to my notes and starting spitting my bars to the beat. Once we finished the first song we played it over and fixed it up a little bit.

"I think if we added some backing vocals on the chorus it would be way better.", "Yeah I like that idea let's do that but who? Cause I'm not really good at singing.", "Ask your girl to come over and give us a little bit of her vocals. Or y'all could turn this into a little collab.", "Alright hold on."

I walked to the back and called Ariana over the phone. "Hello?", "Babe come to the studio right now. I have a song and Tink said that it would be way better with some back up vocals.", "What kind of name is Tink?" She laughed. "Ari this is not the time just come over to the studio.", "Okay okay god. I'm on my way.", "Bye I lov-" she hung up.

"Is she coming?" Tink asked right when I came back in. "Yeah she's coming. By while we wait lets record some more songs because you know how girls are, they take forever to get out of the house.", "True true." I stepped back into the booth and started rapping some more.

Ariana;

I got in the shower for about 30 minutes before Mac called me which was great timing because if he had called me before I would be taking forever. I threw on some clothes and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. I put on some light makeup and slipped on my sandals.

"Clothes, shoes, face, purse, phone.. keys! I need my keys." I mumbled. I ran up the steps to our bed room and started looking for my keys. I looked almost everywhere in the room but they weren't there. "Fuck! Where are the- oh." I face palmed myself after realizing my keys were in my hand this whole time.

I walked back downstairs and out of the house. I slammed the door behind me and locked it, making sure our alarm was on. "Ariana! Ariana! Where are you going!" A man asked. I ignored him and got in my car. I opened the gates as I backed out and closed them once I was fully out.

I set the alarm on the gates as well and walked back to the car. All of the men who were standing outside of my house shoved their cameras in my face. "Get out of my face please." I said kindly as I got back into the car. "Just one question! One question please Ariana! Just o-" I rolled my window up and drove off quickly to the studio.

I walked inside and smiled at Mac who was rapping in the studio. He glanced up and smiled at me causing Tink to turn around. "Aye! Ari!" Tink said loudly coming over to give me a hug. "Hi?" I questioned. "I'm Tink, Mac's DJ or whatever you wanna call it. We wanted you here so you could record some vocals for his new song 'Apologies' you cool with that?", "Yeah I'm cool with it."

I walked in the studio and did what I had to do for Mac. I was a bit uncomfortable with Tink's presence and appearance. He looked like a creepy old man even though he was only like 25. "And that's a wrap!" Tink yelled. "Thanks for coming.", "No problem."

___

This chapter is kind of dumb but whatever. I had to write something lmao.