5

Ariana;

"Babe I think we need to come out now. The show starts soon.", "Probably, lets go." I grabbed his hand and we walked to our seats. We were sat next to Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez. One of them is a good friend of mine, Selena, and the other one is just some fake bitch who started rumors about me, Taylor.

"Hi Selena." I smiled, giving her a tight hug. She squeezed me tightly and pulled away. "Hey Ari, how are you?", "I'm pretty good. How are you?", "I'm doing great right now.", "Um hello? I'm sitting here too.", "Yeah I can see that but I really don't care. I was talking to Selena not you." I said with a huge fake smile plastered on my face.

"Babe do not start this right now.", "What do you mean? I'm not starting anything." He sighed. "You better not start anything or I will destroy you.", "With what? A love song about your ex?", "No with my hands.", "Bitch I'd like to see you try." She went mute after that so I shrugged it off.

We all looked up to the stage where the hosts were. This year the hosts were The Weeknd and Drake which is kind of weird but cool I guess.

"What it is, what's up, got yo Grammys in a cup." Drake rapped while Abel held up a cup with tiny Grammy trophies in it. I giggled a bit. They started doing more silly things before actually speaking about the Grammys. After their long speech about how the Grammys is this and that, they announced the first performer.

A little blonde girl came on the stage and started singing a song I've never heard before. "Who is that?", "That's Zara Larsson." Selena told me. I nodded. "She's pretty." I commented. "Yeah I think she's from Sweden.", "That's really cool."

Minutes later her performance was over and a familiar man walked on stage to announce an award. "This is gonna be a long show." I sighed. "Like always." Mac chuckled.

Almost 45 minutes past and it was almost time for my performance so I got up and went to my dressing room where I put on my costume. I did a little bit of rehearsing before walking back stage.

The whole stage was dark, they could see anything until my dancers came out with their glow stick outfits. The music started and I started singing my hit single. I sang, danced and did extra with my finishing pose. The lights on stage went dark again and we all walked off together. I ran back to my dressing room to change into a new outfit and walked back to my seat.

"They're about to give out awards for the Best Female Artist." Mac told me, I nodded. "You're nominated.", "I know but I probably won't win.", "Don't doubt yourself.", "I'll try not to." I felt Taylor's eyes on me once they named the nominees.

"And the winner is.. Ariana Grande!" I jaw literally dropped to the floor. I hugged Mac tightly and scooter before walking on stage. "I.. I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much to my fans who made this possible. Thank you to my manager Scooter. Thank you to the love of my life Mac Miller for believing in me when I didn't even believe in myself just.. thank you everybody."

Right when I was about to walk off stage they told me to stop. I asked why and they said that they couldn't tell me. I felt everyone's eyes on me and then I realized that Mac was kneeing down right next to me. I covered my mouth nearly crying. He cleared his throat.

"You see, when I first met you on the set of The Way I already knew that you were the one that kiss we had was very special to me even though it didn't mean anything to you because you know it was for a music video." Everyone in the room laughed.

"But, after a couple of years of all of those heart breaks I knew I had to be the one to fix you. I knew I had to be there for you everyday I knew I had to be the one to say 'I love you' because it seemed like nobody did. It seemed like no body appreciated you but I did and I always will because you are my everything, every morning reminds me of all the wrong dreams I've been chasing all my life until I found you, the love of my life."

He opened the box that had a silver, diamond ring. "Ariana Grande Butera, will you marry me." The room went silent. "Yes!" I squealed and hugged him tightly. Everyone in the room clapped and cheered for us. He slid the ring on my finger. I tried my best not to cry in front of everyone.

I grabbed onto Mac's and walked backstage with him. I went straight to my dressing room and just admired the ring. "This is forever.", "It sure is." I kissed his cheek. "I love you so fucking much." I cried latching onto him. "I love you too moonlight, I love you too."

___

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Btw I do not hate Taylor Swift or dislike her. This is just for entertainment so DO NOT GET OFFENDED.