I Don't Want An Out!!

A/N not proofread, hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think of this chapter. I hope I wrote it well. X

No ones P.O.V

Tobin paces back and forth in her room, tears falling down her cheeks. If she could pick the worse day of her life it would be today. Because today the love of her life jumped on a plane just to get away from her.

Emily watches on in silence not willing to leave her friend. She knew Tobin was on the verge of breaking and Emily's not ready to watch Tobin fall apart again. The bruises from Tobin's last break down are still visible.

The door flings open showing a clearly angry JJ but much to everyone's surprise she doesnt storm up to Tobin, instead she gets in Emily's face slaping her hard across the cheek.

"You were to busy worrying about the wrong person" she yells at the shock Emily who is hold her cheek, redness already starting to appear. Sophia is quickly dragging JJ back getting inbetween her girlfriend and sister not wanting the two she loves to start a brawl. Emily says nothing her eyes locking with JJ she cant tell the slap has nothing to do with Tobin or Christen. This is a different matter entirely.

JJ calms in the embrace of her girlfriend but only slightly, she's still filled with anger, not only at Emily but at Tobin to though she does nothing and says nothing to Tobin because she has come to the conclusion Tobin is no longer worth her time. JJ is mad because she thought better of Emily, believed in her, trusted her to be a good person.

"What's happened to Lauren?" Emily questions, understanding that JJ is only reacting like this because she protective of her elder ex team mate. JJ starts to cry at the thought of what Lauren had just told her and a few of the other girls Lauren is close to.

"You need to go see her" Sophia states calmly looking between her sister and JJ. Her heart breaking at the sorrow shown in both of there eyes. Emily nods before exiting to the room. JJ and Sophia following suit. Tobin stays still confused as to what just happened but she doesnt think to much about it before her thought go back to Christen.

Lauren sits on the balcony to her room, shes waiting she knows Emily is coming. She knows that one or more of the 5 girls she told would go and get Emily. So when she hears the door to her room open she doesn't flinch, she doesn't look, she just waits, slowing her breathing ready to tell Emily her heartbreaking news.

"Can I sit" Emily's calming voice says from beside Lauren. A hum escapes Lauren's lips granting Emily the permission she so badly needed.

They sit in silence for a fair while, neither knowing what to say to the other, how to bring up whats on there minds. What are they meant to say to each other?

"I love you" Emily says just above a whisper, if they are going to sit in silence forever Emily at least needs Lauren to know her true feelings.

"Please don't say that Emily, it makes what I'm about to say ten times harder" Lauren says finally turning to look at Emily for the first time in 20 minutes. Emily's heaet is now racing, tears starting to form in her eyes, she preparing herself for the words 'its over' or 'I can't do this anymore'. Lauren quickly realise what her words have come across as and decide to grab Emily's hands in her own, giving them a reassuring squeeze.

"The night we found out about Tobin" Lauren begins. "I went to Jake, I had been having really bad headaches and dizzy spells, when he was examining me, my nose started to bleed. It was the first time ever apart from the time I broke it when I was 15" Lauren pausing needing a breath and a moment to decide if telling Emily is the right thing to do, but when Emily squeezes her hands for comfort, Lauren knows in her heart Emily deserves to know. "Jake decided to take me to the hospital for more tests, I got the results back today"

Emily can sense whats coming, she preparing for the worst and when Lauren stops unsure of if she can continue, Emily's questions are nearly answered.

"What were the results Lo?" Emily asks as calmly as she can, trying to keep her breathing under control, if her thoughts are correct what Lauren is going to say next wont be easy to say or hear. So for Lauren's sake Emily stays strong, ready for anything.

"I have a brain tumor" She whispers half hoping Emily didn't hear her. But she did and the words make her heart sink to her stomach, a lump forming in her throat and the tears she fought so hard to hold back are now gliding down her cheeks. "They need to operate, but there are a lot of risks"

"Okay well when do they want to operate?" Emily manages to say despite the endless amount of tears flowing down her cheeks.

"Emily I'm only telling you because you deserve to know, you deserve to get an out" Emily's eyes shoot up from her hands to Lauren's face. She shocked Lauren would even think she would leave.

"I don't want an out Lauren. I love you and I am going to be with you every step of the way" Emily says confidently, Lauren stares into Emily's eyes and sees that she means everyone she speaks.

"I love you too" Lauren whispers before pulling Emily towards her, bring there lips together. The kiss doesnt last long because it doesn't need to, the love they have for each other they feel in so many otherways and what Emily lifts Lauren into her arms and carries her to bed just so they can hold each other they both know what they have is real.