Beautiful

No ones P.O.V

Running into the hospital mothers emergency Emily struggled to keep her heart rate from rising. She was, nervous, scared, excited and every other emotion. Running up to the nurses desk she asked for the direction to Lauren Cheney's room. The nurse smiled cheerfully at her, as she stood and lead Emily down the long hall to a room on the left.

As the door opened Lauren smiled as she saw Emily standing in the door way.

"Mummy" Luca smiled running into his mothers arms, she smiled lifting him up and walking over to her girlfriend's side she held Lauren's hand.

"I was scared you wouldn't make it" Lauren says before letting out a scream as another contraction hit.

"I wouldn't miss our daughter being born for anything" Emily smiled, leaning down and kissing Lauren on the forehead. Lauren and Emily had, had a sit down chat with Jrue a few months ago and he had said that he wasn't ready to be a father and that he was more then happy to let Emily be on the birth certificate, meaning the child would be there's and only there's.

Lauren's labour had lasted a little over 9 hours, but once she started pushing her daughter pretty much fell out of her. The nurses gave her a quick wipe down before placing Lauren's daughter in her arm's, Lauren and Emily couldn't contain there happiness as they watched there beautiful baby girl in Lauren's arm's, tears of joy sliding down there faces. Luca couldn't stop trying to cuddle the young baby.

"I'm Luca your big brother, I'm going to make sure your safe always" he said to his little sister giving her a kiss on her forehead, his words warmed Lauren and Emily hearts. Everything was just perfect.

"Malia" Lauren said looking down at her daughter then up at Emily, hoping that her girlfriend would agree with the name she had picked for the child. Emily smiles nodding her head. "Malia Sage?"

"You want her to have my last name?" Emily asks confused, she had just assumed that it would be Malia Cheney.

"Yes" Lauren says simple, smiling up at her girlfriend, then back down at her daughter.

"Marry me" Lauren froze as she heard those words, turning her head slowly she looked up at Emily, seeing just how serious she was being. "I was going to ask you when I got back from camp, I had this big thing planned out, but I figured that why not just ask you now"

"Em's" Lauren smiles at her girlfriends rambling. "Yes" Emily looked shocked before a smile appeared on her face. Leaning down she planted a kiss on Lauren's lips. "I love you" Lauren said as her girlfriend started pulling away.

"I love you too"

Sophia's P.O.V

"She's so cute" I smiled staring down at my phone, showing Ash, Ali and Alex our new family member.

"She looks just like Lauren" Ali says a smile on her face.

"I want to be there" I say sliding through all the photos. I wanted to be with my family. I wanted hold Malia in my arms, I wanted to congratulate Lauren and Emily in person. How was I meant to stay at camp when, all I could think about was my family back home.

"3 more days Soph, by then they will all be home and we will be able to spend every second we want with Malia" Ash smiled at me wrapping g her arm around my shoulder. I nod agreeing with her. 'Only three more days' I say to myself, before following the girls into the dinning room, things were still a bit awkward with the team. Hope had been sent home for hitting Emily, which has put Carli in a really bad mood and she is constantly arguing with Jill.

"How's Lauren, Emily and Malia?" Tobin asks as she sits down beside me, I can hear a groan behind me, out of the corner I can see it's JJ. I'm guessing Tobin stole her spot.

"Really good, she's very healthy and apparently has a good set of lungs on her already" I say smiling. She was only 6 hours old, but apparently Lauren had to be moved to a more private room because every time Malia would cry, she would make all the other new borns cry too.

"I bet she'll be able to sing just like Em" Ash says from across from me a smile on her face. Ash absolutely loves kids and ever since we found out about Lauren being pregnant, Ash had been asking Ali if she was ready for kids yet, which Ali was definitely not. To be honest I don't even think Emily was ready to be a mum again, but she stepped up because she loves Lauren and she loves family.

We spent most of dinner talking about Malia as I passed my phone around the table, showing the girls photo's. Everyone saying how much she looked like Lauren and how cute she is. Carli had even come over to see the pictures and for the first time since Hope was sent home last night, a smile crossed Carli's face.

"Is Emily going to be on the birth certificate?" JJ asked me as we walked back up to our rooms. Pressing the up button as we waited for the elevator I looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah, Jrue wants no part of it, the deal was that Emily got to be on the birth certificate, if they left Jrue out of it completely, the girls took the deal, so Malia is Biologically Lauren's and Legally Emily's once the paper work goes through" JJ nods grabbing my hand as we walk into the lifts, we hadn't really held hands much, neither of us were ready for the team to know we were back together. We wanted to be sure we would actually work this time.

--------------

I spent the next 3 days counting down the seconds, I had trained hard and kept myself distracted, hoping that it would make the time go faster. Lauren and Malia where already home, as they only had to spend 24 hours there before the doctors where happy to discharge them. Once I found out they were home, I found myself wanting to be home even more then before.

I was glad to be sitting at the front of the plane, because as soon as we landed I ran down to baggage claim, hoping my bag would already be waiting for me. Alex, Ali, Mal and Ash just laughed at me when they arrived 5 minutes later to find that our bags hadn't even started to come round yet.

"You getting there first isn't going to make you number 1 Aunty, I've already got that title" Ash says trying to annoy me, which was working. I glare at her before giving her a quick shove.

"Luca loves me more, meaning Malia will love me more" I grumble.

"For gods sakes you two, Malia is 3 days old, she doesn't know what an Aunty is, but by the way you two are acting, I'm willing to bet that she's more mature then the two of you put together" Ali says leaning down and grabbing her back, before walking away from us. Ash and I share a look as we know that we managed to piss Ali off some how.

A/N: Hey guys hope you like this chapter. Sorry it took so long x