Ray's Pov

DAY 1:

Ray Bateman, I am here for my work in Georgia. Georgia is really different and not that updated like New York. I live in New York city. I started working in a new company. I am here from past six months. But its not like New York. I don't like it here..

A colleague of mine Aldo suggested me a coffee shop nearby. I found out later he is dating someone there. And the girl has a big group.

Miranda , Aldo's girlfriend a rich spoilt girl. Loves to brag about everything she has,and loves to hurt people with her ill jokes. I found this when Aldo introduced me to her for the first time. I never liked her but I am here for work so I needed some people around to hang with.
"Hey man!what's your plan for this evening?"Aldo asked me by raising his eyebrows.
"Nothing I 'll be sitting on the couch watching television either play video games I suppose!"
Aldo- "Hey why don't you join me today?I'll be going out with Miranda and in the meantime you can hang out with the others,you know what I mean!"

Yes I knew what he meant after seeing him chuckling. I stood up and nodded my head.

Aldo- So it's an affirmative right?

Why not! Let's hang out. Anyway it's better to meet people rather than sitting and watching telly!We laughed together.
I wore my blue tee combed my hair with my fingers put my watch on and took my iPad as usual. And asked Aldo if he's ready to go. Suddenly a thought came about Matt so I asked why don't we call him too.
Aldo- Bro he's hitting on a girl from the group so hard, before us I am sure he'll be there. He has his own plans I think but you can call him.
Yes Aldo was right Matt was on his way towards the cafe.
Without being late we hit the road to reach soon.

That evening:

Aldo introduced me to all of them Matt was chatting. I gave a gentle smile my eye's scanned for someone at least with whom I can start talking. Ah! No one as such. I took a chair and concentrated on my iPad playing games again. Though I didn't find someone but still it's really great to hear people talking around me.

I was going to beat the green Lamborghini just then I heard Miranda greeting someone.I looked up and I saw two girls coming one in formal and the other coming in casual.Along with Miranda Matt stood up and waved hi to them and he was smiling ear to ear.Forwarded a chair for the leaner one and then I got it. It's that girl of Matt Aldo was talking about.

Miranda introduced them to me "Hey girls this is Ray our new group mate he works with Aldo and Matt. And Ray this is Syrene and Suzanne."
The girls waved to me and smiled. Suzanne sat beside me and the other girl sat beside a guy, she was not looking very happy about the situation.
Miranda suddenly raised her voice and asked who wants another round of coffee?
Then I saw another guy  was walking  towards our table and that's when Miranda said "Ow hi! and Ray he's Vicky Syrene is his girlfriend".
I was astonished after the statement. What he's the boyfriend and she is the......I mumbled to myself.

They are no match!How why those were the questions moving round and round throughout my mind...
Miranda Aldo Matt Suzanne and Vicky stood up to bring coffee for the others. There were eight people in the group that time. Sandy Miranda Aldo Syrene  Suzanne Matt myself and Vicky.

We counted and walked towards the counter. It was a small coffee shop with self service and lots of here and there were sitting in clusters. Laughing chatting and having fun. There was a small pool table where some boys were playing and having fun.
Syrene wanted to join us when Vicky looked her into the eye and she sat again. Weird! I commented to myself.
Syrene seemed nice and decent to me.
We came back chatted for quite sometime while I was observing Syrene, she was just nodding either laughing at others jokes or she was pretending to be happy...
Oh no! I shouldn't judge someone right just after meeting.
We all waved bye to each other after sometime while Matt was again smiling ear to ear and Suzanne ignored him once again and just waved.

So see you guys tomorrow? Miranda asked.
And we all nodded. I don't know why but Syrene was not comfortable when Vicky tried to hold her hand and called her "baby".She quickly laced her fingers to Suzanne and they started walking forward. Suzanne in a low tone asked Vicky to leave her alone. I sensed something was happening.
Don't have to get involved I said it to myself and we moved to get a cab way back.