We met again

My vision was blurry, cause my eyes were full of tears. I walked towards my home as fast as I could. I didn't want to speak about today's evening ever again but I had to calm myself before I enter the house only for my mother. I'm not allowed to put some more worries about my personal problems. I took deep breath swallowed my pain with tears yes this is my expertise. I walked towards my doorstep, pressed the doorbell and wore my happy face with smile.

'Hi honey! You're back. I'm so glad to see you. Come inside I made blackberry mousse for you and your favorite chicken alfredo pasta.'

'Thanks mom.' I hugged her tight and stepped inside with her. I felt tired because of all the cursing accusations fight and everything else. I wanted to rest, I wanted to loosen myself.

I said mom about my work-trip at dinner. I told her about Vale. I told her about our client and the wonderful gesture I received. I told her about every little detail happened in Vale.

'Honey are you sure about this Ray guy?'

'Yes mom! Stop worrying he's just a good friend of mine.'

'Then why he traveled all the way to Vale for you? Don't you find this a little too much! If you ask me I do but again its your life and you are a big girl so I leave it up to you.' Mom smiled and she left. She kissed me good night and she told me to sleep.

I changed and brushed my hair. I went to have a glass of water and my phone vibrated. I took it in my hand its Ray when I opened it. I'm having four missed calls from Matt and two missed calls from Ray additional bonus I'm having some eleven text messages from Ray. I sat down on bed I opened those texts. I decided to be silent not to talk with anyone. I went by my window, the night air was cool. I filled my lungs with it. I was staring at the beautiful sky when again my phone kept on bugging me. I flipped my phone and checked it. It was Su, she texted me to talk to at least Matt, whom I know is with Ray and he will somehow force me to talk to Ray.

While I was thinking all of these and figuring what to do a heart broken emoji popped into my screen and within a minute my phone flashed Matt's name. I finally picked the phone and as expected he tried to patch me up with Ray after 3 mins. Matt said he's with Ray and he's heartbroken. But that night I wanted to take a break from all of these cause everything was happening so fast that I was losing myself I was getting confused.
So without hurting any friend of mine I convinced Matt that I would eventually talk to Ray. And I ended up just wishing Ray goodnight.

I chatted a bit with Su and hoped for a bright morning.

Again...

Su am not sure about him. He's from a different background and I am nothing to him if compared.

"Breath in breath out....." you have to stop holding yourself like this hun! What is there to fear so much, its ok if its not for lifetime..... Ok...ok let's take it as a fling...

She completed with a wink. But I wasn't fully convinced with her words. Something inside me was telling about the silence before the storm. But I let that feeling go I surrendered infront of Ray. He made me believe in him by his actions...