Spoiler Alert!

Hello beautiful people! I am posting more interesting chapters now. So please let me know how you all are liking it. Don't forget to support me the way you are doing already. So follow comment vote and share. I'll share more stories with you soon. Love you all :)

"Hey you guys" I noticed Su moving her hands and screaming from a distance so I could only mouth her and waved back to her. She pointed towards the fresh coconut water one guy was selling on the beach. I nodded yes to her. After sometime Matt and Su stepped forward towards us with two huge coconuts.

Ray poured himself quite some drinks between our chat. He is quite tipsy I can say from his behavior. Su handed us those coconuts then she started again about the beach and how much I'm missing out cause I'm a couch potato n I'm wasting my time here. She was shining with her off shoulder black top which she knotted, perfectly complementing her waistline and she paired it with a nice denim shorts. Matt and Su joined us for chat but Suzanne refused to take any drink she suggested for lunch instead. She said she's exhausted, she took off after a couple of minutes and Matt accompanied her.

Ray was looking lost. I donno what he's thinking. But his presence is comforting me. He turned his face towards me our eyes met. I felt embarrassed. I looked down to sip my drink. He is trying to say something...

Ray- "I want to tell you something you know.... I am aaah actually.... I think we can really gel together well but I don't see a future for us. I hope you don't get me wrong right? I mean aaaaa if you think of marriage so you know its not possible actually."

Woooh ! That's something I didn't see coming. We just kissed once though I don't like and never really kissed someone casually but still, slow down big guy! But did I just felt bad about what he said? He's rude or honest? Should I stop talking to him? Or I'm thinking too much? I don't know him well either, so doesn't makes sense. Ok just breath and play cool. Anyway I feel this guy is already way out of my league and I knew it. Just spend some good time and tomorrow I'll be back to my regular boring life."

Syrene- Ow ! Ok then. Well I think I should get fresh and I ll see you at lunch.

I just managed a fake smile and I nodded. And chickened out like a confused idiot. God I'm so stupid! I mean what I was thinking...I should go talk to Su its important.

The talk:
It was Su and Matt inside our cottage so I just knocked the door softly. I wanted to be alone, I wanted to talk it out. Su opened the door hugged me. Matt got kicked out of the room by Suzanne. I'm sure Matt didn't mind he likes us bonding like that. By taking a look at my face Su sensed something happened, she held my hand poured me some water and forwarded it to me. I swallowed all of it and went to the washroom. Splashed a lot of water on my face and came back on the bed.

Su- Now can you tell me what's wrong with you ? But I have a lot to tell you about Matt. First you go then I'll.

Syrene- Ray and I kissed last night. Things were good between us since he said that he don't see a future for us. Marriage and stuff, I mean gel along and all is good he thinks. But not mmmaa.....marriage you know, I mumbled.

Su- What? Are you kidding ? Really ? Woo! that's something. I am happy about the kissing and I'm happy that somebody is gonna get laid. And you are virgin for a long, its enough now. Please Syrene honey just loosen up yourself a bit. Don't stress. Well life is unpredictable so why don't you just take a chance have some fun. He's not thinking about marriage is good cause what if you don't like him later on. Just saying. Think about it.

Syrene- So according to you there's nothing wrong if things go like this? What if no sex just a little make out and good talk? Huh...? He has given me a nick name already though I said rolling my eyes.

Su- Babe chill ok! Sex or no sex that's your choice I was just suggesting that it can be a good choice if you want, she winked. But if you ask me forget him after the trip as a friend or a good memory instead and now let yourself out in the trip that's it.

Syrene- Fine! I'm good then. Stay apart after the trip. But now tell me all about you and Matt. I mean why you are so chirpy. You are sticking around the guy a little bit more I can see and don't deny it.

Su- Yes you know he's a good guy. He's kind he understands me and we had a good time last night. Hey don't look at me like that you! Nothing happened we just snuggled. First he asked my permission for wrapping his arm around me. Then I wasn't convinced but later on we started talking and it went so well. Slowly it all became like two good friends are chatting and that's how it is. Oh and the morning beach was great you are missing so much, you should go tomorrow morning may be. Good for you Ray didn't made things complicated with marriage cause Matt already said he's seeking for a serious relationship.

Syrene- Wao! Hey whatever it is, I'm happy for you guys. Because I think Matt is a great guy and I'll be more than happy if you guys get along. I'm happy now for your little snuggle. I completed with a grin on my face.

Su- Ok all talk we did went really well but now let's call the boys and get some lunch I'm starving. You tell me what you want for lunch cause I'll fill myself a lot. I want desert too. Mmmmmmm..... I'm gonna call them.

I smiled to her. I was really happy for her she always made me light.

Syrene- Listen you call them and order some good prawns and fish for us with a salad and sandwich for me. Whatever desert you want you can add. I'm going for a quick shower I'll be back soon.

I took my red laced tank top and paired with my star wars pj. I made a bun and put some kohl into the eyes. I was satisfied with the reflection of myself in the mirror. I went towards the umbrella where lunch was served and everybody was waiting for me.

After the lunch:
The lunch was scrumptious. We all savored the food. The desert was splendid,it was made with fresh coconut milk. And now here we are Su and me lying down all tired.

"Hey someone is knocking go check it" Su said so I opened the door. It was Matt. He said

"Ray is asking about you in our cottage, you go visit him once".

I turned to Su she nodded that means she will be okay with Matt if I go. So I went forward to the other cottage.
I found the door opened. I entered and saw Ray lying upside down. He was wearing a nice white shirt with a pair of denim bermuda. He didn't even clarified who it was as he predicted its me.

"Ray are you up? "

"Oh yes I'm up. Just waiting for you. Come join me".

He is calm and a bit low it seemed cause he's isn't chuckling like usual and not even looking directly towards me.

" Is everything alright Ray? Why you are looking dull? We all had a good lunch I suppose."

"Indeed Angel! But you know I'm worried about you. I think I expressed my feelings in a wrong way may be. Don't get me wrong. You'll understand me soon if we stick together."

Again the same thing is happening to me. His words are melting me down. His charm his talk his deep voice his dark eyes...everything is wonderful about him.

"It's ok I understand what you say". I sat beside him. " You don't have to worry anymore we are friends so I'm good."

He held my hand, he took closer to his mouth and kissed my knuckles. I closed my eyes. The sensation moved towards my spine, it made my knees weak.

"Angel I'm happy that I have met you. You sing so well, can you sing a song right now while I'll take you in my arms. I want to sleep and your voice is the last thing I want to hear".

I sung. It was so peaceful and warm and fuzzy again in his arms. I felt the kind of peace that I never felt before. I felt safe. Before I knew I slept. The last thing I remember is his heavy breath on my neck. His head literally dug inside my neck, his beard was giving me a tantalizing sensation but still it felt warm enough. His chest was going up and down in a rhythm. And I was wrapped with his smell all over my body. The roars of the sea fainted slowly as I closed my eyes.