Chapter Three

(Hour 1)

Blackley and I sat together on the floor in silence, unphased by Christian Bale as he began to panic. He was all worried that he had a very important meeting to attend and that his reputation would be on the line. We didn't think much of it, so we didn't really listen to him.

Poor Bat-boy.

"I cannot believe that I allowed myself to get distracted by these two gorgeous females. Their beauty has entrapped me in their wicked souls. They have defeated me, and I will never forgive myself for that." He began pacing, visibly uptight. Blackley wanted to give him a massage right then and there, but she thought that this wasn't the right time.

"Christian, Mr. Bale, Christian Bale, PLEASE. Just calm down and sit with us," she begged, patting the seat beside her. "We would love to get to know you better." He didn't hear her, unable to comprehend anything that anyone else in the world was saying.

"What would Batman do?" His voice had cracked, his eyes wide and bloodshot as he paced back and forth. "What. Would BATMAN do?"

"I'm sure he would have the common courtesy to sit with us and have a little chat," Everard spat, grumbling under her breath.

Luckily, he didn't hear her.