A singer and practicing the words./ The New school.

(June 6)

Every single day, I practice the lyrics to my new song in my room and will always sing them Everytime I fell alone or sad to cheer me up. "Come on sour sweet, it is time for your fifth birthday party" my dad said from behind me. "Ok" I said in a really nice voice and I got off the piano seat and went outside to eat cake. For my birthday wish, I wished that I will be a perfect singer when I grow up.

I went back to my room and started to write down the chores for the piano. Everytime I messed up, I always banged my head on the piano. 

"Sour, come here please". I looked from behind me again, it was my mom. "I want you to open this" she said giving me a present that was sized like a Barbie doll. "Thanks" She said grabbing the present from her. I unwrapped it and looked at it then looked at her. "Mommy, it is a box, I don't understand" I said trying to open the box. My mom took the tape off and open it. I looked inside of it and it was a real microphone and a birthday card. Sour's mom open the card and it said

My little darling, you will have what you want once you are older, you can be a famous popstar or any other thing you want to be. From mommy and daddy.

I grabbed the card from her and on the back of it, it said forever a singer. "Thank you mom, mom?" I looked around but she wasn't there no more. Sour sweet threw the card on the floor and kept the microphone in her hands. She walked to her mom's room to get the speakers and carries the speakers to the backyard. Everyone was asleep and it was dark so I had a idea.

I connected the microphone to the speakers and putted the speakers on full blast and sang off key 🎵 oh ya, I'm  now a singer!!!!, to this NEIGHBORHOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!🎵 *Looks around* "Hey, look the light have turned on and it is not quite." *Neighborhood yelling* *looks at the sky* "hey look, it is night time, I need to go to bed, ni-night everyone" I said getting the microphone and the speakers to the house. 

I rushed to my room and quickly jumped on my bed and fell asleep

🕚12 years later🕚

Sour sweet grabbed her notebook and her backpack and walked to school. On the way, I walked with my neighbor, Applejack. She had blond hair and a cowgirl hat. She had also went to Canterlot high. "Howdy Sugarcube" She said in a country voice and continued "Canterlot high is a great place where everyone is welcomed. All the students are very nice, especially my friends." . Sour sweet moved her hair to the side and she started to speak " are you sure?".

"I am sure" AJ opened the door of Canterlot high. "If you want to get registered, Go to principal celestia office, two doors left". "Thanks" sour sweet said going to the place what her neighbor told her to walk to. Sour sweet sighs and walked in the door. "Hello?, Is anyone there?" Sour sweet said looking around the room and see's celestia and got scared. "Um, I used to Principal cinch spinning her chair.". Celestia laughs and said "I guess you are not use to this place, I am Principal celestia, welcome to CHS, your class is 202 so you are in lunch right now and your classmates will tell you the rest of the schedule." Sour sweet looks at the the time and it is 10:30, school started at 8:00. Sour was thinking in her head 'will you shut up!!!!!' "Principal Luna will take you to the lunch room." "Come on sweet" Luna said walking out of the door with her. 

When they got there, Luna told her to have a nice day. Sour sweet got lunch by Granny Smith and sat down By herself. She took out her songbook notebook and looked at the words. "HI pinkie pie!!!??, wait isn't my name pinkie pie?". I turned around and I saw pinkie pie. "What up shadow bolt I meant, new wondercolt" She told her. Everytime someone mentions about the shadowbolts, sour sweet will always cry of missing them. "Come sit with us" the pink girl said picking sour up from her chair and dragging her to their table. I grabbed my book and backpack before pinkie dragged me to the table. "Lookie, here is fluttershy, applejack, rainbow dash, sunset shimmer, twilight sparkle from your school, and not and least, Rarity." She said. Sour sweet sat next to the purple girl with white skin, Rarity. Rarity was brushing her hair and was putting on crystal diamond earrings

Sour looked at rarity and said "hey, nice to see you for the third time.". Rarity knew the voice and turned around "Hi Darling". Fluttershy looked at sour sweet in her eyes and said very shyly "do you mean you meet her for the second time. The friendship games and now?". Rarity putted her brush down and she continued " Me and sour have meet at the Friendship games, the mall, and now". Fluttershy got confused and said "huh?". "Oh sweetie, I saw her when I registered all of you to the dance magic music video". Fluttershy giggled "right". 

When school was over, pinkie pie gave a invitation to sour sweet to go to her slumber party. "Thanks" I said grabbing it and putting it in my backpack. 

"See you tomorrow" I said waving my hand at them. I walked back home.  When I was at the door, my phone rang and it was sugarcoat. Sour sweet picked up the phone and answered it with a hello. 

"Hey sour sweet, long time long seen"

"Hi sugarcoat"

"I called you because we are having a friend game out tomorrow at 6:00. All of our friends are gonna come."

"Oh,*sigh* that must me nice" sour sweet said upsetly

"Are you gonna come?" 

"Uh, ya, I probably"

"Ok see you then." Sugarcoat pushed the hang up button.

Sour sweet moved the phone to her ear to her face. Uh, there are two parties, one of my Crystal prep friends and One of my Canterlot friends. They are both good, my friend throwing her first party but on the other hand, a girl I meet two times and that she is completely nuts. *Gaps* I know what I must do.